"I love you, but..." | PART 2

I was about to go shower but a light I never saw caught my eye. I came closer to my window to see that it was her. The little new neighbor. Red lights in her room and I could see shadows on her walls. She was moving, especially her hand. Was she pleasuring herself? I won't judge, I do the same since her age. I stepped back a bit but still watching carefully. I don't know why I'm doing this. She's... She's just a teenager. I can't. I'm not allowed to.

"Are you doing this on purpose, y/n...?"

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
y/n's pov:

After doing my 'pleasuring session', I went on Instagram and took a random pic of myself before writing a caption on it. I then put my phone down on my nightstand and go grab my pajama, undressing me first before sneaking into the comfy clothes. I laid down on the left side of my bed, facing my window, grabbing at the same time my comforters. I turned off the red lights but another light caught my eyes. The neighbor's light. I straightened a bit and saw her. She was in front of her window, staring at my room but when she noticed I noticed her, Hailee moved in another room, no longer watching me. I quickly fell asleep, relaxed and in peace with myself.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
hailee's pov

Oh. My. God. Did she see me? She saw me, right? Oh god. She definitely saw me. Hailee, you're on your way to jail. What did you just do... I held my hands in my head, banging it against the wall. I sighed, not believing that I did voyeurism to a minor girl. I went to the bathroom, undressed me and took a quick shower to try to push these thoughts away. I then slipped into my pajamas and collapsed on my bed, laying on my back, staring at the ceiling.

"Tomorrow will be so weird... What if I cancel the archery lesson...?" I asked to myself, not waiting for any response from my head. Feeling tired, I slowly closed my eyes and made my way to dreamland.

I woke up the next day, feeling embarrassed. I stretched my arms, my back and my hands with my fingers without forget my legs. I sighed, and finally stood on my feet. I went in the other side of my bed to open the blinds of the window, still having a view on y/n's bedroom. I didn't pay attention if someone was in there and immediately went downstairs to make breakfast. I was greeted by Martini and Brando. They barked happily and were moving their little tail.

"Hey guys! How are you babies?" I bent down to be able to pet them. "You're starving, huh?" I giggled before putting their food in two bowls. "Breakfast for you!" A big smile appeared on my face. I stood on my tiptoes to grab my cereals and took the milk out of the fridge at the same time. I sat down on a chair and put the milk before the cereals in my bowl (YES. MILK BEFORE CEREALS.) and started eating. I took my phone and went on instagram. I don't know what happened to me because I suddenly searched for Y/N's username.

"y/n.l/n" I read aloud. "There you are.." I clicked on her account and scrolled through her page since it wasn't on private. A picture caught my eye. She plays guitar?? I swiped on the others. Wow she does a lot of things.

She's pretty. I mean, she looks great.. But no Hailee. Stop doing this. Ignore her. Ignore everything about her. She's not for you. When I was about to leave Instagram, my phone froze for a moment and I double tapped on the screen, causing a 'like' to appear on Y/N's post.

"FUCK NO WHY! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME. WHYYYY!!" I yelled so loud that the dogs ran away from me. I threw my phone on the couch and sighed. "Now she knows I stalked her... WAIT NO. I didn't stalk her... Did I?"

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
y/n's pov:

I was doing some workout training in the garden when a notice came from my phone. I didn't pay a good attention at it firstly but then my eyes saw her name, I failed my movement to grab my phone, sat on the floor with my eyes glued to the screen.