"Who is my daddy ?" | PART 1

summary: basically hailee takes care of y/n.

warnings: mention of rape, abusing.

a/n: so i had this idea stuck in my head when i showered, anyway, i have never seen someone write about that kind of stuff so... enjoy. it's not like what it looks like :)

words count: 1,281

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
hailee's pov

   9 months are supposed to pass wether quickly or slowly. Those 9 months passed quickly. For me, the last three months were pure pleasure. The first ones were awful. They were stressing. I never experimented such a weird thing. I wouldn't experiment it a second time ever again. Not in the same conditions. Now that a few years have passed, everything is difficult but beautiful. I have her. Y/N. She is the main priority of my life. I have a cute little girl. She looks like me.

   Today, it's her birthday. She's 6. We spent 6 years of our lives together even if it was hard sometimes, well, most of time, we still stayed strong and together. My parents and Griffin always helped me with her when I had to handle work stuff. Y/N always asked me why I don't pick her at school. If I pick her, paparazzis will be there to annoy us and especially her. I don't want her to be the center of the world. She's only a child and deserves privacy more than anyone else. Y/N has lungs issues. She was born with a pneumonia infection and a day per month I have to bring her to the hospital to do a checkup.

"Moooomma!" I heard her scream excitedly from the corridors that leaded to the living room.

"Y/N!! Babyyyy!" I replied with the same tone before picking her up in my arms and lifting her in the air. We rubbed our noses together and that made her smile. "How was school my love?"

"They all wished me happy birthday!" She said, giggling.

"I'm happy to hear that princess." I smiled and put her back on her feet.

"How about we go visiting grandma and grandpa?" I offered nicely, playing at the same time with her tiny hands.

"Does uncle Griff and Dwight will be there too..?"She asked, shyly.

"Yes. But he won't teach you how to drive."

"Whyyyyy...!" She pouted.

"Because you're too young to have your license." I laughed.

"Does grandma made a birthday cake for me?"

"Stop with the questions little lady. You'll see when we'll get there." I kissed her cheek.

"That's not fair!" Y/N pouted again.

"That's completely fair sweetheart. It's your birthday. And birthday are made with surprises." I cupped her cheeks and smiled.

"Now let's go get ready for your little party. What do you think about it?"

"Can I wear my disguise of Belle from Beauty & The Beast, mom?"

"Of course you can! It's your day. Do you need an hand with that?"

"No momma! I'm a woman now. I can dress myself." She said with a proud grin.

"You'll become a woman in 12 years but you'll forever be my baby." I tickled her a bit and she laughed.

"Mommy stop! That tickles!" I continued for a moment before taking her into my arms once again. "Let's go make you prettier than you already are. You're the prettiest of them all."

"No momma. You are! Evie in Descendants is like you. She's a beautiful woman! And! She loves blue! Just like you! You are beautiful mom." She puts her little hands on my cheeks which made me smile and her too.

"Aww baby..." I almost had tears on my eyes and you could see stars in them. "I love you y/n."

"I love you too momma." She replied with still her hands on my cheeks but she suddenly pressed my cheeks which caused my mouth to be like a fish mouth.

"Ba—By. Y/N. What.. What— Are you doing? To your... momma?" I tried to speak but I failed miserably.

"I'm messing with you!" She chuckled cutely.

   A few minutes passed and we finally reached Y/N's bedroom. I let her try to dress herself but she gave up a few seconds after so I dressed her like she wanted to, like Belle.

   Once we were both prepared, Y/N grabbed some toys in her little bag that I took on my shoulders right after.

   I opened my car, and put Y/N in the right backseat so I could check on her while driving. I buckled her seatbelt and closed her door before making my way on the driver seat, doing the same thing.

"Shall we play some music darling?"

"YES!" She said while playing with her ponytail.

"Shall we have a descendants's carpool?" Knowing the she REALLY loves the Descendants trilogy, I have to put those songs to make her happy. But I have to admit that I kinda like chillin on them. Vibing and chilling.

"Put 'One Kiss' momma! It's Evie who sings it!"

"You're obsessed with Evie, aren't you?" So I went on Spotify on my car and put the song.

"She is my fAAAvorite!"

"Would you like to meet Evie someday..?" I asked her, having an idea behind my head.

"YOU'RE GONNA CALL EVIE??? THE DAUGHTER OF THE EVIL QUEEN???"

"Mhm. I can do that." I looked quickly at her.

"Mom?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"When did you have your first kiss?"

"Oh..." I laughed a bit, taken by surprise at her question.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes!"

"You're too young for this little girl."

"When I'll be a woman like you, you'll tell me? Right?"

"I'll tell you everything you want to know baby." I offered her a smile.

"Who is my daddy?"

   I suddenly pressed the brake pedal following this sudden question. "Who.. Who— Who is your daddy...?"

"Yes that's what I asked you."

"I'm gonna park the car somewhere, ok?"

"'k.." So I parked the car in front of the beach and turned around to look at Y/N.

"Why do you want to know this, suddenly?"

"Because people at school keep telling me I don't have a daddy like them so that I'm not normal.. They don't wanna be friends with me.." I could hear her sniffle so I opened the car door and went to take Y/N in my arms.

"It's okay baby. I am here. Everything's okay, trust me. You are a normal beautiful little girl. Don't listen to people telling you that. They don't deserve you." I rubbed her back softly, causing her to calmed down.

"Can you tell me why I don't have a dad..?"

I took a deep breath. "I can tell you but you won't understand."

"Tell me everything about my father, please."

"Your father is a bad man. He didn't deserve to live. I was coming back from groceries, alone, when I saw him grinding on me. I can't tell you what happened baby, I'm sorry. You're too young to understand but he... He raped me. He raped me and then left me for another victim. It happened when I was 19. He did abuse me and raped me. But, baby, let's forget him, ok? This dipsh— This man is out of our life and he will never come back. Just remember one thing: you don't need your father. He doesn't even know that you exist. Y/N, princess, don't ever forget that I love you, okay?" I smiled a little to try to put a smile on her face.

"Yes mom..." She said, whispering .

"I am sorry that you aren't be able to grow up with your father. But you still have me, you know?"

"Yes I know momma."