"You'll be fine, I'm right there."

summary: y/n makes a surprise to hailee for her birthday but things turn into another dimension.

words count: 1,882

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
y/n's pov

   Hailee and I have known each other since we were kids. Our families used to be friends so obviously we were hanging out together practically every day. We were both in the same school but then, when those assholes started to bully her for some reasons that we never knew, Hailee became homeschooled and I was kinda left alone but at least I was wise. Because, let me tell you something: Hailee and I were THE duet. We made a lot of foolery and especially to the teachers. But, it was fun. We were having the best time of our life and it was 20 years ago. We never lost contact even if her schedule became more and more difficult. Now, in 2022, we... we are a thing. We're a couple actually. I can't really say that I always had a crush on Hailee because I always dated guys but I guess some things change. There always was a tension between us since the first time we partied. You know, we played some 'games' with our other friends and it leaded on Hailee's lips over mine because it was the dare we had the most when we played 'truth or dare'. Anyway... One thing leads to another and when we were horny teenagers, we... did it. It was because of '7 minutes in heaven' BUT we really did it...

   Tomorrow, I'll spend her 26th birthday. It means that I'll spend the 23th by her side. I didn't spend her first 3 birthdays with her because, well, we didn't know each other since we were too young... We were only 3. I'm planning to take her to the Alpes, in France, since it's December and that the snow already fell there. I don't think she saw snow many times in her life because we live in Los Angeles since we were born and from what I know, snow is pretty rare on the west coast... I prepared a lot of activities to do. You, hornies, no, not only what you're thinking about... Kind off, but not completely.. You'll see anyway.

   First of all, I have to tell Hailee to pack her things, prepare her suitcases because we're going to take the plane but oh my lord, save me, she won't stop begging until I tell her why she has to do that. On the plane, I'll close the porthole curtain when we'll approach the Alpes. Or.. I can blindfold her... Nah, blindfold is for the night.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
hailee's pov

   Y/N is acting weird since a few days. Maybe it's because of her work, she's overworking. She's a big worker and doesn't want to stop until everything she has to do is done. She's a perfectionist and when she makes mistakes in her work, she will start again and over again until everything is perfect even if she's so tired. She won't stop, never. Right now, she's on the couch, on her laptop, doing whatever it is. Me ? I'm giving a virtual interview since I couldn't go to the East coast. It lasted for around an hour and when everything was done, I sighed for a bit before joining Y/N on the couch. She let me sit next to her and before I knew it, she put her head on my shoulder, her eyes locking with mines.

"Are you okay?" I asked, never leaving our eyes contact.

"Hmm" She just hummed. "You're comfy." Y/N giggled a bit.

"Don't make me your pillow." I was begging her at this point.

"And why not?"

"Because I wasn't made for being a pillow... I was made for lovin' you, baby" I sang, half laughing because her face was funny to see. She didn't expect that. And, she was blushing. "Awe someone's blushing!" I played with her cheeks while tangling her hair with my other hand.

"Shut up I'm not blushing.." She hide a face, being embarrassed.

"You're definitely blushing honey."

"Ok.. Ok.. You won.. I blushed."