The Idol *

a/n: i don't know if y'all heard about the hbo show, "The Idol" with Lily-Rose Depp and The Weeknd? I watched the first two episodes yesterday and I don't know what to think about it. It's strange but interesting at the same time you know? Lily-Rose's acting is so amazing by the way.

summary: y/n is a young singer that starts to make her place in the industry of music. but to be known, to have her name on the big titles, she has to do things her team doesn't want her to do.

warnings: G!P

words count: 1,846

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
PRESENT
y/n's pov

I slowly opened my eyes when I heard my assistant and best friend's voice, waking me up. She drew the curtains and the bright light of the sun lit my face and made me close my eyes immediately. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head, still wanting to sleep. My best friend, Leia, sat on the edge of my bed.

"Come on, Y/N. You have to wake up. You have a training to attend to. You know, the music video is this afternoon.."

"Ugh, leave me alone." I groaned again and when I felt that Leia stepped away, I woke up and stretched my arms. I get up and tried to walk to the bathroom but my legs gave up and I sat back on the bed, sighing, when I remember the events of yesterday.

YESTERDAY

I was dancing with my dancers in the middle of my backyard, swaying and moving my hips to the music. I wasn't feeling that good. Something was bothering me and I couldn't tell what. I continued dancing until the music stopped. Nobody moved until my choreographer told us it was done.

"Great, everybody! Good job. Y/N, sweetheart, please come here." I sighed and walked to her, my arms crossed.

"What?"

"Sit down for a minute and watch Dyanne attentively. Watch every movement she makes, watch how she moves. You need to dance just like her." I nodded slowly and sat down on the grass, looking at all of the dancers. Dyanne was the best dancer between all of them, she knew how to dance for sure. I wish I could dance like her sometimes.

   We danced for hours until the training was done. Tomorrow we will shoot the music video.

PRESENT

   After long minutes, I finally get up and made my way to the bathroom. I changed into the clothes I needed for the photoshoot of this morning and my way downstairs, where everyone was. There were a lot of cameras, photographers, my team, managers... They were all here, ready.

"Y/N, honey, we were waiting for you!" My manager, Nikki, said, groaning. She was definitely pissed that I was late. I'm always late anyways...

"It's alright. I'm here, right? So what's the matter?" I talked back, walking to the coffee table and sitting on it. I was wearing a long red dress that looked like a pajama, somehow. We could see the side of my breasts. My hair were tied into a ponytail and my face looked like I was sad, like I was about to cry.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
nikki's pov

   As Y/N was preparing herself for her photoshoot, I got a call from Matt, another one of Y/N's agent.

"Where are you?!" I yelled at him. He was supposed to be at Y/N's house at 9am. It was already 10:30am and he still wasn't there.