"So... You're Y/N, right ?" | PART 1

summary: hailee and y/n meet at a club and it all started because of a certain ella friend that both hailee and y/n share.

REQUESTED.

words count: 1,709

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
y/n's pov

What a day. E-X-H-A-U-S-T-I-N-G day. My day at work was so shitty because the promotion I worked hard on had given to another person than me. I swear to god, my boss doesn't like me. I don't like her either so, I guess we're both on the same page. She's an asshole. Always pushing us to work more and more and more, even on weekends. It's so annoying, really. It's like I have to let her get in my pants to have that promotion. It's always like that in companies anyway.

So it was a friday night and to forget that awful day, I went to a club. You know, to forget problems at work. I was sitting on a chair, at a bar, waiting for my drink.

"Hard day, ma'am?" The bartender asked me while giving me my drink.

"Oh you can't even imagine boy."

"Well, don't drink too much. It's not the right solution to try to forget your problems by drinking alcohol."

"Don't worry about that. I'm not a big drinker anyway. But, thanks." I offered him a quick smile and sipped quickly on my drink before taking out my phone from my bag and check the socials. Nothing much. Boring. Stupid phone. Stupid day. Stupid week. Stupid month. Stupid year. Stupid life. I stared into the void while playing with my rings. I was dressed up quite nicely for a terrible day. Black short dress with some heels and earrings with a ponytail.

"You okay there?" A male voice asked from behind. I had a few seconds off but I came back on earth rapidly.

"What?" I turned around to associate the voice to a face.

"I asked you if you were okay? You don't seem alright."

"No. I'm fine." I gave him a little smile before turning back again to face the TV that was in front of me.

"May I offer you a drink? What do you want? Some vodka? Tequila? Whisky? Sex on the beach?" He winked. Pervert.

"No, I'm fine. I don't need someone to buy a drink for me and especially when he quotes only alcohol so now you can leave and find another person to annoy." I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed. "Bye, stranger." I waved at him to make him leave and that's what he did. He left pretty quickly and went to find another woman. Asshole. I sighed and took my airpods out of my bag to put them in my ears. I played my playlist and waited for the time to pass.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
hailee's pov

Ella, Anna, Adrian and I were out tonight. Alena and all the crew let us our weekend off so we can go see our family and take a little break from the work. We were almost finished shooting the last season, season 3 of Dickinson and we needed a break from our characters. Not that I don't like Emily Dickinson, of course I LOVE her but I missed me, I missed Hailee Steinfeld. And I'm pretty sure Ella missed herself and it works the same for Anna and Adrian. We needed that time to think about something else than our job.

We were at a club that Ella knew. She booked us a table in the VIP zone because there were A LOT of people and, well, we never know. We were all sitting around the table, Anna next to Adrian next to Ella next to me.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
y/n's pov

"Miss Y/N Y/L/N. What a surprise to find you here." The sound of my phone wasn't that loud so I could hear the voice from next to me. I knew that voice.