Step Sister | PART 2 *

words count: 1,817
➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

"And since you're here, you wanna have sex with me?"

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
hailee's pov

"What the fuck, Y/N?!"

"What? It's not like you never thought about it."

I blushed. She was right.

"Well, maybe, but forget about it. It won't happen."

"Okey." She got up and walked past me, ignoring me.

"What? That's it? Only 'okey'?"

"Yeah. Why? You wanted me to persist?" Y/N chuckled sarcastically.

"No.."

"Sure." The y/e/c girl said while walking upstairs.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
y/n's pov

"Oh fuck yes!" The brunette said while I was touching myself. I moaned at the feeling of my fingers inside my cunt, thrusting them in and out at a fast pace already. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, I was biting my lip to prevent louder moans to come out of my mouth.

"You like the way I touch you?" The blonde asked her girlfriend, both of them sweating and excited.

   I closed my eyes slowly, imagining my fingers were actually Hailee's. I thrusted them deeper and I couldn't hold the moans that came from the deepest part of my lungs. "Ohhhhh... Ohhhh fuck..." I quickly pulled out my fingers to grab my pillow instead. I placed myself on it, starting rubbing my clit against the end of the pillow. "Oh my god you feel so good..." I mumbled to myself, still thinking about Hailee while grinding on the pillow. "Fuck I'm gonna cum.." I whispered before letting me go over the edge. I came on my pillow, moaning as quiet as possible, before taking my breath and put my clothes back on.

   I stood up  and left my room to go downstairs, wanting to make some food. I crossed Hailee on the stairs but we didn't talk. Once in the kitchen, I searched for what I needed and started cooking some chocolate cake.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
hailee's pov

   I crossed Y/N when I was on my way to go upstairs but we didn't talk to each other. It was.. strangely quiet. Our days have been quiet since she asked me if I wanted to have sex with her. She was a little bit drunk so I doubt that she was serious when she asked this.

   A noise caught my attention as I was walking past Y/N's room. I approached her door and quickly glanced inside. Nothing. Nothing since  Y/N was downstairs. I stepped in and looked around to see where the noise was coming from. Then I saw it. Her laptop. She.. She was watching porn and didn't close the website page. My eyes found their way to her bed. It was a bit.. soaked. Then her pillow. Wet as well. Damn. She really enjoyed herself. I zoned out for a moment before a voice made me jump. Y/N's... Shit...

"May I know why you're in my room?" She entered her room and walked in front of me.

"You— I— I heard a strange noise and I was curious of what it was so I came into your room and I saw your laptop and then your pi—"

"So you know."

"Yes..."

"And...?"

"I guess you really enjoyed yourself.."

"Actually, I was enjoying your fingers."

"W— what?"

"I imagined it was your fingers instead of mine."