Twitch stream

summary: y/n streams on twitch and hailee exposes their relationship.

words count: 1,839

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

Y/N was a 23-year-old woman whose online presence had skyrocketed her to fame. As a popular Twitch streamer with millions of followers on Instagram, she had captured the hearts of countless fans with her engaging personality and gaming skills. However, there was one aspect of her life that remained hidden from the public eye – her secret relationship with Hailee Steinfeld, the talented 26-year-old American actress and singer.

Y/N and Hailee had been together for four blissful months, cherishing the privacy that their relationship afforded them. Keeping their love hidden allowed them to explore their connection away from the prying eyes of the media and fans. They relished in the simple joys of their budding romance, savoring stolen moments and secret rendezvous.

On this particular day, Y/N was live streaming on Twitch, engrossed in an intense game of Fall Guys. Her viewers eagerly tuned in, captivated by her charismatic commentary and incredible gameplay. Unbeknownst to Y/N, Hailee decided to pay her a surprise visit. Armed with a spare key, she quietly entered Y/N's apartment, excitement brewing within her.

Hailee couldn't resist the temptation to tease her lover, her playful nature getting the best of her. As she approached the room where Y/N was streaming, a mischievous grin spread across her face. She slipped up and called Y/N by the intimate name she used during their intimate moments.

"Hey, babygirl, ready for a night you won't forget? I'll take care of you real good later." Y/N's eyes widened, and her cheeks flushed with a mix of embarrassment and delight. She hastily muted her microphone, hoping her viewers hadn't caught the slip-up.

"Hailee, you can't just say things like that while I'm live streaming! You're going to give our secret away."

"Oops, my bad. But can you blame me? You look so adorable when you're flustered. Just know that I can't wait to have you all to myself tonight."

"You're impossible, Hailee. Just wait until I finish this game, and we'll talk."

The anticipation between them grew, their excitement intertwining with the thrill of keeping their relationship under wraps. Y/N tried to refocus on her game, but her mind was filled with thoughts of Hailee and the night that lay ahead.

Meanwhile, Hailee couldn't contain her curiosity any longer. With a mischievous twinkle in her eye, she decided to enter the room where Y/N was streaming, oblivious to the thousands of viewers watching intently.

As Hailee stepped into the frame, Y/N's heart skipped a beat. She quickly turned to face Hailee, a mixture of surprise and panic evident on her face. "Hailee, what are you doing? You can't be here! We talked about this." Hailee, oblivious to the potential consequences, stood there, a sheepish smile gracing her lips.

"I know, I know, but I couldn't resist seeing my incredible girlfriend in action. Plus, I wanted to see the reactions of your fans when they realize we're together."

Y/N's eyes widened, realizing the magnitude of Hailee's unintentional revelation. She quickly glanced at the chat, which had erupted with a flurry of excited messages and shocked emojis.

Viewer 1: "OMG, is that Hailee Steinfeld? Are they dating?!"

Viewer 2: "No way! Y/N is so lucky! Goals."

Viewer 3: "Wait, what? Y/N and Hailee are actually together? My heart can't handle this news! I'm so happy for them, but a part of me is low-key jealous."