Mother, daughter, and...

summary: Y/N is Hailee's 7 years old daughter and she met someone that will change both their life.

a/n: i can't get The Weeknd out of my head since i went to his concert saturday night.

words count: 3,550

NOT PROOF READ

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
• 3rd pov •

Hailee and Abel's — The Weeknd — paths first crossed at a charity event organized by a mutual friend in Los Angeles. Hailee was instantly drawn to Abel's magnetic presence, and they struck up a conversation that flowed effortlessly. Their shared interests and passion for music sparked an instant connection, and they exchanged contact information before parting ways that night.

Over the following weeks, Hailee and Abel kept in touch, chatting about their careers, music, and life in general. They began spending more time together, attending events and concerts, and sharing late-night conversations that deepened their bond.

One evening, Hailee invited Abel to her home for a casual dinner. As they prepared the meal together, they laughed and teased each other playfully.

"You know, I've never met anyone quite like you," Abel remarked, placing a bunch of herbs on the kitchen counter.

Hailee smiled, her cheeks slightly flushed. "And I could say the same about you. You're talented, kind, and genuine. It's refreshing to find someone in this industry who's grounded."

As they sat down to eat, they continued talking, their conversation flowing effortlessly. The evening turned into a night filled with music and laughter as they shared stories from their past and dreams for the future.

As they got to know each other better, the attraction between them grew stronger. Hailee admired Abel's artistic talent and passion for his craft, while Abel found Hailee's dedication to her work and her nurturing nature endearing.

One day, while enjoying a walk in a nearby park, Hailee shared a bit about her daughter, Y/N. "Y/N means the world to me," Hailee said with a warm smile. "She's the reason I strive to be the best version of myself."

Abel nodded, his eyes reflecting admiration. "It's evident how much you care for her," he replied. "And I'd love to meet her sometime if you're comfortable with that."

Hailee's heart skipped a beat at the thought of introducing Abel to Y/N. She cared deeply for him, but she knew how important it was to protect her daughter from any potential complications.

"I think she'd love to meet you," Hailee replied, her voice tinged with both excitement and concern. "But I want to make sure we approach it thoughtfully. Y/N is still very young, and I want her to feel comfortable with you."

Abel nodded understandingly. "Of course, I completely respect that," he said. "Whenever you think the time is right, I'll be here."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

In the weeks that followed, Hailee and Abel continued to build their relationship, balancing their careers with their growing affection for each other. They took their time getting to know each other, ensuring that their connection was strong before introducing Y/N to this new chapter of their lives.