Science project | PART 2 *

summary: just the following events that happen in y/n and hailee's lives.

words count: 1,859

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
y/n's pov

   It has been a few days that something happened between Hailee and me. We.. We had our first time. We were both virgins. God... I lost my virginity to a girl I hate?! Hailee Steinfeld?! Like, ok, it was good, it was... something... but I still don't like her. The following hours after we had sex were so awkward, neither Hailee, neither I, talked about what happened. It was like we were pretending nothing happened but yet... Something really happened and we can't deny it. I hate saying that she makes me feel good because I should hate her in all the ways possible but no... She was right. There is a tension between us that needs to be exploited. I don't know what we will become but I can tell that this thing will happen more than once..

   I was already sitting on my seat, in the class, when Hailee joined me to sit at her table. She looked at me and I looked at her back.

"What? I have something on my face?" I said with an attitude.

"Yeah, a big poop."

"Fuck off."

"You'll come to my place today?"

"Why?"

"You know why..."

"Yes, you're right. I know why. But I want to hear you saying it. It's funny to see you embarrassed and uncomfortable while when you're in bed, you can't stop saying that I feel good inside you?"

"Shut up. We don't talk about it here."

"May I know why?"

"Because I don't want people to find out that I sleep with you."

"Ohh... So you don't want to be called the 'nerd's girlfriend", huh? Because people actually call me the 'bitch's girlfriend'." I said, laughing, while Hailee was staring at me.

"You want to know one thing?"

"What is it? Hailee leaned closer to me to whisper to my ear;

"You will be called something else tonight..." Oh boy. It's not happening, is it? For now, she didn't show any sign of dominance, I was the one doing it sometimes. But now, she... Wow. I bet she is the real dominant between the two of us.. I mean, look at her. It's Hailee goddamn Steinfeld. She's attractive as fuck and when you dare to look at her, she will devour you with her sexy hazel eyes.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
hailee's pov

   She never stopped. Y/N never stopped looking at me with that smirk of hers. I'm pretty sure she was horny but didn't have enough courage to say it. She can't say that I don't make her feel weak because I saw the gulp she made when I told her that she will be called something else. We can't stand each other and I don't even know why. I didn't do anything wrong to her and she didn't say anything bad to me. Well, ok, we insulted each other but we're not taking it seriously. Well, for me at least. It's more like I tease her and everything so it's not mean.

   We still haven't talked about what we did recently. She's probably too shy to start a convo about it and I don't really want her to be uncomfortable. See... I'm not the bitch she says I am. It's just that I really like teasing her a lot. I tried to write a song about it. About her. About what we did.

   Y/N is supposed to come over tonight since my parents are gone for the week and Griffin, my older brother, is in another state. I have a whole plan in my head and I hope we won't regret it and that everything will be perfect and fine. Maybe I don't like her but I don't want her to be hurt.