"Everything's gonna be fine." *

summary: what happens when Y/N, young actress who just turned 18 is casted in a movie staring her celebrity crush aKa Hailee Steinfeld and has to play her love interest which includes a lot of intimacy.

REQUESTED

words count: 3,511

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
hailee's pov

   2022 was a particular year. I released a new music called 'Coast', inspired by my California roots. We announced that I'll be back as Kate Bishop in Phase 5 of the MCU but I don't know if it's for an 'Hawkeye' season 2 or in a movie and I learned that I'll be in a movie with supernatural things.. Werewolves. Actually, I'm gonna play a werewolf and not the least.. An alpha. Her name is June. Let me tell you some things about this character. First of all, she's mean. She's kinda the villain in this movie. I never played a villain so it's gonna be pretty interesting but she's not mean to everyone. Her love interest, called Heather, is one of the only person she's not mean to. June has green eyes so I'll have to wear lenses. When she turns into a werewolf or gets very angry, June's eyes are red but I don't need to wear special lenses for this because editors will edit my eyes to put them in a glowing red anyway. June is 20 years old and is in 12th grade, in high school. She never really was good at school so that's why she's still in high school at 20 years old instead of being in college. She's more into sports than basic classes like maths, english, philosophy etc.. June has a pack of five betas and.. a human. Like every alpha, I suppose, she wants power and fame. She wants more than she already has and wants to 'destroy' the other packs of the city. Oh and, she gets easily jealous and is really, really, really, REALLY possessive.

   When the producers and directors announced me that I got the part, I was curious to know who's gonna play my love interest. If I knew who she was or if I didn't. I know a lot of people, trust me, but her name was unknown to me. Y/N L/N. So I searched her name on the web and found some things. She turned 18 a few days ago, she was born in New Zealand and moved to the United States at 12 with her parents who apparently are famous in their country. They are athletes and won multiple championships. Impressive. So I guess Y/N is also an athlete, well, she surely works out. Concerning her career, Y/N played a character in Pretty Little Liars that I apparently don't remember. She also played a little role in Gossip Girl and played in.. AVENGERS: ENDGAME????? What happened to you Hailee?? Why can't you remember her face?! Oh.. She played only 10min in it.. That's probably why.

   It was time for me to announce to my fans, my Steinfam, my loves, that they'll see me on the big screen during 2023. I took my phone and recorded a video.

— Hi my loves! Prepare yourselves for 2023! Y'all are gonna meet 'June' very soon. She's... special. I hope she's gonna be nice to you.

I finished the video with a wink and a smirk to tease them. To be honest, it's soo funny and cute to see them struggle to contain their excitement for me every time I announce something! They are literally the best.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
y/n's pov

"Holy shit. Holy shit. HOLY. SHIT. I'M GONNA BE IN A MOVIE WITH HAILEE FUCKING STEINFELD?! HOW IS THIS MY LIFE?!"

   I yelled while running in every room of my house, still can't believe what the directors just told me on the phone. I'm gonna play with Hailee Steinfeld, my celebrity CRUSH. And.. I'm gonna play her girlfriend?! But something's not nice. Let's imagine that they have sex, June and Heather, that will mean that I'll have to fake an orgasm with Hailee while I don't even know how it feels because I'm a virgin. So embarrassing. I'm gonna pee on myself. I already kissed someone so kisses won't be a problem but faking sex with your celebrity crush is terrible but at the same time so awesome and insane.