I Feel it Coming *

summary: y/n is a young artist that recently got signed by republic records. she knows a certain person that will help her improve her voice.

warnings: G!P cause why not.

words count: 3,162

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
• y/n's pov •

     I woke up by a girl, a tall brunette woman, laying down on the other side of the king sized bed we were sharing. I groaned when I moved, feeling a ache in between my legs only to notice that there was something in there the whole night. I didn't dare to look at the girl besides me and tried to get up after failing a few times. I looked at the young woman: she was still asleep. I grabbed my clothes on the floor and walked outside the bedroom. I'm not gonna lie, I was quite lost in this big house, mansion even.. Nevertheless I found the bathroom and put my clothes back on there. I went downstairs and grabbed my things; my bag, my jacket, my shoes and also my phone before leaving like a thief, without writing a note for her.

     I was already late for my first day at "work". My new manager/agent, whatever it is, wanted me to go to the studio to sing some songs I wrote a few years ago when I was still in high school. I wasn't sure about this idea but he wanted to give it a shot so here we are...

"Sorry, Matt— Matthew. Sorry for being late, I— I was— I was dealing with something. I hurt myself this morning while making breakfast and I had to run to the nearest pharmacy to buy the stuff I needed—"

"Calm down, Y/N, it's alright. 10 minutes late won't kill you, you know." Matthew chuckled, a thing that reassured me. I was under pressure because of the timing but now I was feeling a bit better.

"Thanks.. It won't happen again though, I can promise you that." He replied with only a smile.

"How about you get in the booth and begin singing those songs of yours that you wrote a long time ago?"

"I— I don't know if it's a good idea.. I hate those songs. Can— Can I sing a song that I— That I co-written with someone yesterday evening?"

"You already wrote a song with someone? Damn, you're pretty fast Y/L/N. We're gonna make a good team." He smiled brightly and I nodded also with a smile across my face.

"Yeah, I— A lot of things happened yesterday." I smiled nervously and Matt chuckled once more.

"Alright, sing me that song. Surprise me, Y/N/N."

I nodded and immediately made my way into the booth, putting the headphones on my head. I didn't have a beat yet but Matthew put one on and I started singing, closing my eyes, because I can't sing with my eyes open.

"Tell me what you really like
Baby I can take my time
We don't ever have to fight
Just take it step-by-step
I can see it in your eyes
'Cause they never tell me lies
I can feel that body shake
And the heat between your legs

You've been scared of love and what it did to you
You don't have to run, I know what you've been through
Just a simple touch and it can set you free
We don't have to rush when you're alone with me

I feel it coming, I feel it coming, babe