Public Sex *

Summary: Hailee and [Y/N] are away from home. They were invited to a friend's party in a club. Hailee has a special surprise hidden under her dress.

a/n: those type of one shots will be way shorter than the usual ones because i don't have enough time to write like 5k words but i wanted to try kinktober for you guys so... let's see how it goes!

words count: 1,370

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
• 3rd POV •

      The pulsating lights of the club washed over [Y/N] and Hailee, painting them in a kaleidoscope of colors. It was a friend's birthday bash, and the air was thick with excitement and the promise of a memorable night. The rhythmic bass of the music thrummed through their bodies, fueling their desires.

      As they swayed together on the dance floor, the chemistry between them was palpable. The alcohol they'd consumed earlier had unleashed a playful side, and they couldn't resist the temptation to tease each other.

      Hailee's fingers traced a slow, tantalizing path along [Y/N]'s waist. "You know," she whispered in [Y/N]'s ear, "you're the most gorgeous person in this room."

      [Y/N] grinned, leaning in close. "Flattery will get you everywhere, Hailee." She returned the favor, trailing her fingertips along the curve of Hailee's hip.

       Their lips met in a passionate kiss that tasted like whiskey and desire. Hailee's tongue teased [Y/N]'s, sending shivers down her spine. It was a slow, sensual dance of lips and tongues, an intimate connection amidst the chaos of the club.

      As the night deepened, their teasing grew bolder. [Y/N] couldn't resist the urge to bite lightly on Hailee's lower lip, eliciting a soft moan from her. Hailee responded by grinding her hips against [Y/N]'s, the friction sending waves of pleasure coursing through them.

      They moved in perfect sync to the music, their bodies pressed close. Hailee's breath was hot against [Y/N]'s ear as she whispered, "You're driving me crazy, [Y/N]."

      [Y/N] chuckled, the sound low and seductive. "That's the idea, Hailee."

      The club's lights continued their hypnotic dance, casting shadows that mirrored the desires they couldn't hide. They couldn't wait any longer, so they made their way to a quieter corner of the club, hidden from prying eyes, in the bathrooms.

      There, under the dim glow of a single spotlight, they surrendered to their desires. Their lips met in a fiery kiss, their hands roaming freely over each other's bodies. The fabric of their clothes became an obstacle they couldn't bear.

      Their bodies moved in a passionate rhythm, guided by the intoxicating mix of music, alcohol, and love. Teasing became an art form, each touch more electrifying than the last, their desires reaching a fevered pitch.

"I have something for you..." Hailee mumbled against [Y/N]'s ear, speaking with a seductive tone.

"What is it, babe?" The [Y/H/C] girl replied with a similar tone, her hands all over her girlfriend's body; she couldn't get enough of her breathtaking and muscular body with those abs she loved touching while both women were making love.

"I think you will love taking it inside your pretty cunt.." The brunette smirked, biting —not too hard— on the other girl's ear.

"Fuck, don't do this to me, Hailee. I'm already wet for you..." [Y/N] whispered quieter than before. She was scared someone will hear them pleasing each other.

"I know you are.. I can smell it." She replied, slowly undressing [Y/N] until the younger girl by two years was naked. Hailee undressed herself as well. When she revealed what she had hidden under her dress... [Y/N] couldn't believe it. Her girlfriend wore a strap-on all evening without even trying to tease [Y/N] with it until now..

"You were wearing the strap since we left the house?!" [Y/N] almost yelled but Hailee was quick to cover her girlfriend's mouth with her hand.

"Shhh... Do you want people to find out about two persons fucking in the bathrooms...?!" Hailee yelled-whispered, with a smirk on her face though. "Because I do want that to happen..." She admitted with a cocky grin, touching [Y/N]'s pussy with the tip of her fingers. [Y/N] was dripping wet for Hailee.

"Oh god. That's so kinky, 'Lee.." [Y/N]'s eyes rolled to the back of her head as soon as she heard Hailee admitted she wanted people to hear them having fun in a stall of the bathrooms.

"I want you so bad, [Y/N/N].. You have no idea how much you turned me on all night long with that tight black dress of yours." Hailee kissed [Y/N]'s neck lovingly but also wildly, driving the [Y/E/C] woman insane. [Y/N] was already moaning. She loved Hailee's kisses SO much. Especially when she kissed her neck, peppering a lot of kisses on her skin, soon drawing hickeys all over her collarbone. Hailee's fingers slowly entered [Y/N]'s pussy and began fingering her with two digits. [Y/N] was taking them so well —the wetness was helping— and Hailee liked that. She didn't wait too long before hitting her girlfriend's g-spot hard and fast. Wet noises could be heard from [Y/N]'s cunt and Hailee's fingers slapping against the other girl's skin didn't help to stay quiet.

"Oh God, make me cum.. I need it. Please, Hailee.." [Y/N] begged pitifully and it caused a few chuckles to escape from Hailee's mouth. The older girl wanted more than that. She carefully pulled her fingers out of her girlfriend's vagina and replaced them with the strap which was waiting all night to filled [Y/N]'s cunt. Hailee grabbed [Y/N]'s hips gently and turned her body so that the front of the younger woman was pressed against the door of the stall. Hailee aligned the tip of the strap with [Y/N]'s tight hole and pushed it inside, gently. Even though Hailee loved having rough sex, she always loved being gentle and careful with [Y/N]'s body. Her priory was for her girlfriend to feel good, to be hurt —especially by her—.

Hailee's thrusts began to increase its intensity. They were harder, deeper.. Each hit made [Y/N] moan and she couldn't stay quiet.

"Holy shit, just like that!" When [Y/N] moaned, neither Hailee nor [Y/N] heard the bathrooms door opening. They continued their affair, fucking like wild animals in heat. [Y/N]'s body was even more pressed against the door.

"Are you okay?" Someone said. Shit. They were caught.

Hailee covered her girlfriend's mouth once again and spoke for the two of them.

"Yeah, everything's fine! Don't worry." While speaking, she increased the speed of her thrusts due to the adrenaline she felt between pounding into her girl and getting caught by a stranger. [Y/N] was moaning into Hailee's hand, trying hard not to make louder whimpers. But she failed. She failed when Hailee gave a particularly powerful thrust inside her. A few whines escaped her mouth.

"Are you sure? Do you need any help? Are you alone in there?" The woman spoke again, unsure if she should called for help or not.

"Stay quiet, baby." Hailee whispered into [Y/N]'s ear. And [Y/N] obeyed. She obeyed but.. not entirely. She couldn't help but come as soon as Hailee began to push deeper inside her. The juices of the younger girl coated the toy.

"Oh, fuck..!" [Y/N] really tried to stay quiet but she couldn't anymore. She needed a release. She needed to be heard. Hailee deserved to hear how good she fucked her. But the woman behind the stall was still here...

"Ok. This is weird, I'm gonna call the security, don't move please. I'll be right back, don't worry!" And she left the bathrooms. Hailee and [Y/N] took advantage of the unknown woman leaving them alone to fully get dressed again and walked back to their friends, as if nothing happened.

"That was dangerous..." [Y/N] whispered into her girlfriend's ear.

"I love danger." Hailee replied with a grin, a smirk, and a wink.