Kingdoms in Harmony and Peace!

The universe was fix for the first time in forever and the all the demons got to live in a big city forever. Even a demons from different cities got to live in Moonlight City. That city became bigger by demons and angels using their powers to make the land much bigger and better. They castle became better and there was a crowd for crowning new leaders. Harley and Hansol were crown for bravery and leadership. Azik was crowned for his leadership and strength and Rave was crowned for her battle and serving under Azik. Both Azik and Rave grabs hand and raises them up as everyone was cheering. Azik let's go of her hand and made a face as he didn't like her that way but they were good friends. Then Raven and Dash got crowned for being the most powerful demons but also put a good plan into motion.
Everyone had cheered for those who were crowned and even Delilah was cheering as she was happy to see her friends crowned. Azik chuckles a bit and bows to everyone who was there. Hansol and Harley couldn't stop smiling as they were now on their way to being queen and king and would be ready for marriage in a few years. Sapphire and Priscilla were there cheering on Raven and had congratulated her when she walks down from the crowning counters. The three of them walk outside to see the sky as it was evening now and were wanting to take a walk for bit and talk.

Priscilla smiles and says softly, "I can't say that was exciting but I've never seen you so happy and has this world back in harmony. I'm very proud of you and your biological mother would be proud to just to see you again." Raven nods and she's says softly, "I heard her say it to me when everyone was cheering. I seen her too. She was standing in the doorway just smiling and was crying tears of joy. I wish I could see her again..." Sapphire nods and says softly to her, "She misses you no matter what. I've been so proud of you too. You saved the world from the Twitches and they are no more. You even had a plan to put our universe back together and look. Demon kids in harmony playing and the demon shifters are showing them how shifting is a way of life. I'm very proud of you to let other species come here and join them when they can. You made the universe safer for us." Raven smiles and says softly, "Yeah I did. I hope I can make others smile in the universe. I bet the universe guardians are watching and are thanking me for everything! It was my pleasure to make them happy." As they were talking and walking around there was a few figures walking out of the castle and were wanting to go to see the new store in the town.

Delilah was shaped to a hellhound as Rave and Azik were walking with each other and talking. "You fuck other demons for pleasure, I kill demons for pleasure. We aren't the same," Azik was saying as he and Rave were just making a conversation. Rave laughs and says to him, "At least we are good friends. I'm surprised they crowned me. I never wore a crown like this." Azik shrugs and explains, "You've been serving under my kingdom and they decided why not. She's good with serving, must be good at serving a king. So it's whatever. Delilah slow down! We aren't chasing you again! Why did you adopt her as your pet? I see this is very odd to see why she's hard to take care of." Rave chuckles and says to him, "She needed a home. Plus I love her. She's the only thing I can love since we kinda hate each other but love each other as friends. So I take care of her." Azik nods and replies with, "Great response. Thank God we ain't in a relationship. Could you imagine that shit? I couldn't." Rave laughs and says bumping him in the side, "I would kill you if we were dating. I can't see it."
Delilah stops as she sees the store and looks back as they were walking over very slowly. She runs back over to them and forms back to her child like form and says, "Will you two hurry up! I wanna go into the store and get something." Rave looks at her and sighs, "Yes we are coming. Don't get your tongue tied now." Azik chuckles and says, "Later we need to see what's going on over there. I heard they have parties but I wanna see if they got booze." Rave nods and says, "Yeah. Well go over there and steal some them go to a quiet place and fall asleep." Azik laughs and says, "You know me too well. Now gets go into the store!" He kinda walks faster and enters the store first as Rave and Delilah follow behind him inside.