Fantasy Keys..

Let my tell you a tale with the Fantasy keys! These keys are the way to this fantasy world!

Fantasy keys make up this world and the universe to come. Many years ago, as a long adventurer once said, there were mostly twelve keys of the universe and most of the keys were hidden from the world. Theses keys were found to be lost souls, elves and even demons who have walk this planet and made it create sorrows with blood. That's how we may think the planet is but deep down it was made to make morals and immortals live in harmony together. The peace of this planet was once a lost hope but now a lost war. A war between enemies from friends to lovers, from lovers to children and families dying from the hope they lost. Not all hope was lost but mostly live on in fear of the hearts of the children and the families alike. Sadly not all stories have happy endings but the people of the this world are able to make it seem like it will be their happy ending. Theses keys hold a special power in the hearts of lost souls, morals, angels and demons of this world. The true key is in the hearts of a beholder who once ruled the world but was buried in all their wealth. It became to a point of struggle and punishment to find the keys of this world and put the broken pieces back together in harmony. All our struggles should be forgotten but not all of them disappear in sadness or happiness. It comes from the hearts of gold in others and will remain that way for eternity. Most of the keys are hidden within a mortal. Only the chosen one could find them and make sure they are the keys of the gates. Since there are no gates in the mortal world however, they have to find ways of showing who holds the key and must be going towards the chosen one. Only then the chosen one will use their power to take the key from them and use that key to find the others in the moral world and the demon world. The demon world is one of the most dangerous worlds ever and even angels can't appear there without having horns on their head. Fallen angels of the demon world are sent to the moral world forever. The chosen one is able to enter the other worlds with keys they will find.

Before everyone was in harmony or scared for their life The Great war was upon them. It was about five hundred years ago, the keys were kept by the guardians of universe. Sadly, the demons started to try and take over most of the keys killing the guardians for power. Lord Draja and Lord Zee had started the war fighting against the Crystal Angels of Zeotha Dynasty. Draja wasn't about to give up her key powers and Crystal Angels could do nothing to stop her. Until Raven Crystal, killed Zee and took the keys that belong to her and the rest of the universe. Draja was still alive but fell down to her knees after seeing her brother killed by an angel who wanted nothing more but to save their world not destroy it. Sapphire Crystal had attacked Draja and cuffed her to the a stone that stole power from demons. Draja couldn't take the pain of her brother being gone and seeing both angels were able to defeat them without using their powers. All she remembers before the life flashed before her eyes was a golden sword and black smoke disappearing from her body. Her body went limb from Sapphire's blade and all Draja's power appeared in a soul jar and the lid shut tightly. The angels knew if their souls came back, Hellion war would start. This war was called Shadows war. It was the darkest one the Crystal Angels never loved and felt like all hell would soon break loose if their souls came back. The angels send the soul jars to Hell's guard, and made sure they weren't open at all. Until they learn no one can steal the power of the keys, those soul jars sat in a dusty room until something would happen that would start a Hellion world. But soon they would know a demon who had no power and no chance or starting a war or would watch the souls would open them and make a hellion war start and the killings would begin again!