The Start of Finishing the War!

Every kingdom had made peace with each other or found a way to find peace to come together and bring others together to be in harmony. The Emerald Twitches were doing sacrifices to bring back their leader and other leaders back. Soon they had figured out how to bring Taven back to life and they did just that! But Taven was not the same as he looks at Tina and sits up staring at her. He says to her, "Why do you look so pretty? You wearing my clothes will get you caught but I'm glad you brought me back. God it's good to be back and even good to see my favorite person." He would kiss her and smile as everyone was happy to have him back. He then pointed out and says, "We have a plan for war. Take our army and hope they don't have anything as big as ours and we will travel tonight to the birth place of where the great Hellion war began. We being theses two souls with us and release them and kill our enemies! I swear to you all from this day forward we will be known as the Emerald Twitches of the world! Gear up! We leave at midnight and get there by morning. If you trust me, we will win this battle together!" The Emerald Twitches had gear their weapons and pack their items in carriages and took everything they would need. They even took the two souls Tina stole and headed out to Graveyard Hills. They never knew the other kingdoms had a plan to be there and would start an attack if they seen any of the Emerald Twitches. Oh the hell ride had just begun and the war was going to be over soon.....

The demons, angels, hybrids, mortals, shifters, and shadows were on their way to Graveyard Hills. Raven and Iceymoon who were the leaders of this army knew how to do this right and if they have enough soldiers they won't have to retreat. They are hoping theses things go well or they were screwed. Raven had told other kingdoms before hand, they will be either flying or riding on horseback just to get there. Besides carriages or other creatures they had who will be helping them in battle. They didn't want to go in the army for just flesh and blood. They were going to safe their universe and their kingdoms. The Devil's and Soulsand Gate keepers were behind the army Raven and Iceymoon was leading. They had Alkazar with them and a few shifters riding with them. They were all thinking the same thing, 'Were they all going to survive this war?' Jason hears growling from Alkazar and he sighs saying, "Not yet buddy. We have til morning to get there. You just be a good hydra and keep moving forward." Morpheus looks at Jason and asks, "You talk to Alkazar like a kid or something?" Jason looks at him and says, "Believe it or not, Alkazar isn't a kid. He's an immortal hydra who's been in this world for years and he's just a bit slow for his age now. We treat him like a pet but a family pet. He even has he's own chamber to relax in. Don't cha buddy?" Alkazar does a soft growl and keeps walking with Jason. Morpheus nods and says softly, "Well I didn't know. God I feel so stupid sometimes." Echo looks at him as she was riding on a horse that was following Morpheus. She replies with, "I don't think you're stupid. You just didn't know about the relationship with their hydra. Remember when we had a pet. She was a darling. I don't remember what happened to her." Violet looks as she was in a carriage but was controlling the ice horse and shakes her head. Lily was sitting with her as Jasmine, Golden, Bella, Bear, Cameron and Dipsy inside the carriage just relaxing. Most of the other soldiers or leaders were behind the keepers. Which made sense that way no one else could try and kill the other leaders and soldiers. They knew most of the walk would make them tired but they would walk until morning. They wanted to get there before the enemies do but if they did arrive they wouldn't attack until they were given a signal. Most of them were just having the excitement to kill them and make them learn their lesson.

As the night was setting for the night most of the armies were on their way to Graveyard Hills. The Emerald Twitches did have a head start so were going to be there before morning but they knew they would meet their enemies and they will learn their karma. The night was very quiet but there were some of creating the night time. Knowing a few hybrids were scared of the dark, they were cuddling up so that way they wouldn't get feel alone or be worried about anything. Sometimes the nights were cold but this night it was pretty chill but wouldn't have no issues with getting to Graveyard Hills. The graveyard hill was a popular place for war back five thousand years again. It was a blood shade and tears. There were souls that were taken by their life and even souls roam there forever unless they were lucky to take a body from someone else. Mostly souls would roam until they were found but sometimes they would help out with the war and make sure one side wins. This place was very fantasying and had forbidden lure to it forever. That's why some demons believed it was haunted or just creepy and hearing the moaning of souls would scare them so much.

As the travel kept going, most of the demons, angels, mortals, hybrids, shadows and shifters wonder if they were going to be facing evil themselves cus they would not want that be part of their lives forever. It be scary to think so but mostly evil is something they will face and kill it with all their might. The Emerald Twitches had made it to the Graveyard Hills before their enemies and were waiting for their arrival. Taven had said softly, "I can't wait to see their faces when we win." Winston huffs and growls saying, "if we win. You have a big mouth, we could all die here and they could take our souls. Whatever happens last time, not saving our kind before the war started was fucked up. Mavis could of died!" Raven glares and looks at him, "Do you want her to die? I really don't care if you die or if they die. I want to rule this god damn world and kill the demons." Winston glares, and growls saying, "I never should of switch sides that day. I was fine, until you ruined my life. Mavis was fine but me I had to stop talking to my family and I lost my family because of you! I don't wanna go through with this plan!" Mavis wraps arms around him from behind and says softly and sweet, "Honey, I'm sure we'll fix this. I won't lose you. We can be happy, we can go travel if we want to." Alex sighs and jumps into the conversation saying, "I don't know what your fucking problem is but fix it now! We can't just screw around while we wait for them to strike. You guys have balls, grow up and act like men. For fuck sakes Taven, let the man speak. Not once have we complained about you guys talking over us. You literally tell us to shut up. Let Winston speak." Winston nods and then says, "Thanks. Taven, we might be screwed after this what if we win. Our world will be ruined." Taven sighs, "We'll rebuild everything. Simple." Winston glares and says, "You have lost your damn mind if you think we will be rebuilding this world. I hate this!" Muzik looks up as he sees the sun start to raise but notice the armies above the hill. He says, "Hold your tongue, we got company. That's a big crowd of armies." Taven gulps as he seen their army and notices more leaders than ever. He didn't want anything to end like this even though he had about ten thousand men behind the rest of his guards. They were ready to fight and read as they will ever be....