Moonlight Kings Meets Zeotha Angels

The morning had arrived in Zeotha and hearing noises from the welcome horns when a guests enters through the gates of the kingdom. Sapphire was standing by Evie as the other angels stood in line to welcome Iceymoon, his sister and the Devil's Gate keepers. Sapphire smiles softly and bows to Iceymoon as he climbs off his carriage. He looks up and bows saying, "Sapphire, looking as beautiful as ever. Guardians and guards, please to meet you. I would to introduce you all to my sister, Clover. The best demon assassin." Clover steps down from the carriage and bows to the angels, "Please to meet you all." Sapphire smiles and waves her hand over to the court house, "Shall we continue in there. We'll start our peace treaty. Guards follow after everyone." She leads Iceymoon, Clover and the guardians into the court house. Yoma, Icy and Jewell bow as the Devil's keeps walking by. Jason smiles and pats Jewell on the shoulder as he walks in. All the guards walk in and stand in their respectful spots as the meeting started. Iceymoon sits down and says loudly, "One of my gate keepers, brought up a good point of we made peace with you." Sapphire looks at him as she sits and asks, "Really? What was the reason for it?" Iceymoon looks at her and responds with, "Since my child is living in Isladena and with a few mortals protecting her. I would like to make an offer and help you win this fight against my older sister, Raven. We do not take kindly to what's she's been doing her actions are worst than ever. I would like to offer you, a golden dragon, to protect your kingdom but also the Kingdom of Isladena, to keep my daughter safe."
Sapphire nods and replies with, "I will accept this, I also have a child who's with them. As a parent, I understand your safety. With this opportunity, your kingdom will be under my protection as well." Iceymoon nods and snaps fingers as Jason steps up. Jason pulls out a scroll and hands to Iceymoon. He then steps back next to Violet and looks down. Iceymoon smiles and explains, "This scroll explains everything about why I want this peace treaty and how to protect your guards from my family. Clover, will also be allowed to fight along your side and be your keys collector to keep everything back into balance. I ask for one thing in return." Sapphire looks at him and asks, "What would you like in return?" Iceymoon answers in a kind tone, "What I want in return is my daughter coming home and knowing she's safe." Sapphire nods and replies, "It will be done. I'll make sure she goes home to you. You must be worried sick about her. I'm the same way with my son." Iceymoon looks up at Sapphire and asks the question, "Who's your son? I didn't you had one. I knew your sister had a child." Sapphire looks at him and replies, "My son's name is Hansol. He's a hybrid angel mix with wild cat features." Iceymoon raises an eyebrow, "Was his father a wild cat hybrid?" Sapphire nods and asks him, "yes, why are you asking me?" He chuckles and says softly, "Cus he's also a demon hunter and his hane is Arson. He's been hiding as a hybrid so he's not noticed but is living in Skull city. I know because that's where my brother, Midnight is a guard there, also my other brother Star and our little sister Dash, is the queen of that city."

Sapphire looks at him and her smiles fades, "Arson been in Skull city and was hiding as a hybrid and is an actual demon hunter. Are you siblings blind or something?" Iceymoon looks up and shakes his head, "No, they have him in prison. He can't touch anyone if he does they stab him with poisonous sharp bones. They have him in prison because he tried to killed Dash's pet. Even Star made him drop all his weapons and give his hunting location so they can take the evidence and burn it." Sapphire nods responding, "Perfect, they are smarter than most people." Iceymoon nods and sighs softly as he asks something, "Is there a way you and I can send some guards to the Kingdom of Kazeldorf because there's some information I need from them." Sapphire looks at him and says harshly, "You know they could be against us. You want us to send guards over there, what if they get hurt or worst die?" Clover stands and looks at Sapphire as she replies, "I will go with them. These guards are stronger than anyone else's. Plus I've seen your guards are prepared for a fight. If you allow me to go with them, I'll make sure no one dies or gets hurt. I'm an assassin, I can attack anyone from a mile away. I can also shock enemies from far away. Iceymoon was wondering if you could, he can go over there without thugs, killers or ladies going after him. It be better if we had a team, not just us go alone. Please lord Sapphire, I was trained for this and so were the guards. If we have to fight then we will fight. I trust my brother and I hope you trust him to, he's done a lot for me and his family. I'll even let you allow another assassin join us." Sapphire listens and sighs softly as she replies, "Fine. I'll allow this and you make a good point, Iceymoon has done a lot and he even wants to make a peace treaty with us. I would like to send another assassin with you but I don't have any as angels." Jewell steps forward and says softly, "Sister, I requested the elves would be good for an assassin job. Evie could send some over to us." Sapphire listens and looks over at Evie, "Are you able to send any of them to help us out?" Evie nods and replies, "Ivy is one of the assassins I'll send." Sapphire nods and looks over at Iceymoon, "It'll be done my Lord. For now, I need to have a word with you in private." Iceymoon and waves his hand to the door as it opens and replies, "I'll be fine with that. Clover, take the guards back outside to the carriage, Royals guards walk them out." Jewell bows and walks out the door along with Icy and Yoma as the Devil's Gate keepers were behind them. Clover, Evie, Leo and Nari follow them out. The door shuts and Iceymoon and Sapphire are sitting across from each other as they start their conversation.

Clover walks to the carriage and stops at the dragon, who was dragging the carriage along, "Hello there girly. Moonie, you're so pretty." The dragon acknowledges Clover and roars a bit and gives her affection. Jason stands over by the carriage and looks at Jewell. He chuckles and says softly, "I didn't think we be working together. You think that place is scary." Jewell looks over at him and shakes his head, "Not really but I hope we get there without a fight." Icy listens to their conversations and says softly, "I've heard they have mortals and shifters as guards. Even the King's Royal pet, is basically a demon who shape shift into a monster. He even has a female maid who's a demon but they have a love and hate relationship, because he doesn't believe in love and she does." Jewell looks at them and smirks saying softly, "You're very smart." Jason chuckles and looks over at Clover, "You think we could send Xus with us? She's another assassin like you but a hybrid." Clover glances at him and smiles, "Yeah. I'll contact her later. You miss her don't ya?" Jason chuckles, "A little bit. She's sometimes ungrateful because she is dating me." Violet hops on Moonie and looks at him saying, "Maybe she's ungrateful because your smartass side is always out." Clover laughs and high fives Violet as Jason growls. He replies softly, "Yet you don't have a boyfriend. Golden and Lily were sucking on faces. You don't see me and Xus doing that." Lily looks up and glares. Golden replies to Jason, "That was an accident. She's not my type. Violet or Bella are my types." Yoma and Icy look at them listening to their conversations. Yoma gulps and asks softly, "Why is this a conversation? Dating could create conflicts." Violet looks at Yoma and replies with, "They are idiots. Lily and I are the only ones who are single and don't want a man." Lily laughs and says softly, "I kiss anyone to test their luck. Golden ended up making me feel sick after that. But I'm single by choice and I rather date a girl than a guy to be honest." Violet laughs as Golden makes a face and Jason chuckles. Jewell shakes his head and notices the door open as Iceymoon and Sapphire are walking out and talking more.

Iceymoon smiles saying softly, "I'll let my guards stay the night here. You can send them out to the mission in the morning. Or we can discuss something further." Sapphire nods and says softly, "That sounds great. I think they be great guests. Just let me know what you are thinking. We could let them stay or you send them over tomorrow and I'll talk with them." Iceymoon nods as he walks to the carriage and says, "Alright Clover, in the carriage, Jason carriage, Lily climb behind Violet and Golden carriage. I'll send them tomorrow!" He gets in the carriage with the others as Lily climbs behind Violet and waves to everyone. Sapphire waves, "Take care and a safe travels home." The angels watch as the dragon flies away and hears back to Moonlight City.

Sapphire looks back at her lovely angels and says to them in a soft tone, "They will be here tomorrow. I'm going to be sending you guys to Kazeldorf. Now be careful because we found out they have mortals, shifters, fairies and some vampires over there. So practice your fighting." Leo looks up and asks softly, "Yoma, Icy and Jewell are going or all of us?" Sapphire smiles softly, "You and Ethe plus Yoma, Icy and Jewell are going to go. I only say you five angels, because Nari doesn't fight and I have also decided that we need extra help so Leo, you will be a royal guardian guard. Ethe is also going because she is someone who can slip through traps and disable them." Icy nods and smiles softly as Jewell nods and wraps his arm around Icy.
The angels were actually scare that they be going on this mission but their lord had faith in them and they were also teaming up with the demons. Since there was an elf going with them, she was notified to come during the night and rest til morning. The angels were sent to bed early and were training a bit before the morning would hit. Leo was training his fighting styles with Ethe and would make great progress. Yoma and Nari would sit and cuddle as they said a prayer. Jewell would go wash himself off as Icy would be staring out into the night sky hoping they didn't get hurt. They were even scared that someone would take them away from Jewell. Sapphire sighs as she was laying in bed hoping her guards would be okay with this and also wondering if the demons will have their back. She was glad their peace treaty was made but they had more issues to deal with and hopefully no war was created but if it was, she be ready to get revenge and take her niece down but also make her regret that hurting family. She knew revenge wasn't a good idea but if it came to the point of it, she would teach her a lesson. Sapphire's mind ran with other thoughts until she fell asleep holding on to a necklace that would keep her safe. All the angels were asleep and holding on to something as they slept so they didn't feel so fearful of what was to come. They will overcome their fears and win a war for their kingdom and their family.