Zeotha Dynasty

"Four main angels of the clouds! They were they keys to Zeotha Dynasty. The town of angels. Sapphire Crystal is the lord of the capital! They lost Raven Crystal three years ago and she would of been proud of the town and her sister."

Zeotha Dynasty, the quiet town of the angels, there was a capital meeting with the four guardian angels who protect their keys and their home. Icy stands in the Olympus room listening to Sapphire and Nari having a discussion about the guards and the towns people. "We can't just sit here and wait for the demons to strike again. You know our lost angel was killed by a demonic twin she had. I can't just sit here and wait for her to strike again with her army," Nari says as she felt frustrated because of the issues they've had. Sapphire sighs softly and looks at her saying in a harsh tone, "You can't be serious about this?! We have Icy, Yoma and Leo already who have become our loyal guards. You and Leo have become guardians but you thinking that Raven will strike again it won't happen. I won't allow her to enter." Nari sighs softly as she listens Sapphire but she didn't know if this would happen. Icy makes a face and looks up at Sapphire, "My Lord, I like to make a request. If I may? Yoma and I would like to go down to Kragon Dynasty and talk to one of the demon guards. I like to find out who stole that key from Lord Raven before she was killed." Sapphire looks at them and nods, "If you want to but mark my words, If you come back with no wings or bloody, they are asking for a war from me."
Icy nods as they grip their sword handler, "As God as my witness, I'll strike them if they cut my wings or try to kill me. I rather protect my town and lord besides my life. If I die, please put me as your memory." Yoma and Leo nods as Icy speaks their mind and knew they were stronger than them. Sapphire stares at Icy and smiles, "You will be remembered if something happens to you. Guard Jewell, I want you to go with Icy and Yoma. I don't wanna hear any excuses!" Jewell Crystal, appears with his wings spread out and golden sword on his belt. He was wearing a white robe with a black cross marked as one of the Crystal Guards. His name was Jewell Cross Crystal and he was one of the legends from the Shadow War. His ears were ruby red with a scar near his left eye. He was Sapphire's Older brother and no one knew much about him since he was a royal guard for his sister. Jewell stands proud and says softly, "Yes Sister. I'll accompany them and if anyone tries anything, by my golden sword, their power will be destroyed within a second. I will watch out for any enemies after us." Sapphire smiles softly and nods slightly, "It's settled then. Jewell will go with Icy and Yoma to get more information about our lost key. Nari and Leo, you two will accompany me, to the Gardens of Evie, I have someone who's part of the Elves angels, who would like to meet the guardians of Zeotha. Icy, please report to me back by night fall. No playing around, if they try anything, I give you, Yoma and Jewell to get the business done and then leave. We can't start wars with no army. I respect you will come back with information and nothing else. You understand?" Icy nods responding with, "It will be done my lord. Yoma and Jewell will have my back if anything goes down. I will bring you back the information you need."
Sapphire smiles softly and stands up and hits the bell with her little gavel saying, "Meeting complete. Nari and Leo wait for me outside. I'm going to send Icy, Yoma and Jewell to the undergrounds bus." Nari stands up after Leo and bows her head, "Yes my lord. Icy, you and Yoma be safe. Jewell take care of them." Icy smiles and bows their head as they follow Sapphire and Jewell. The royal guards are lead into a secret chamber and lead to the golden travel bus. Sapphire stops and looks over at Yoma and Icy, "Jewell will drive and take you to the Devil gates for the information you need. Use your powers carefully, any wrong moves and you could be killed by their soul swords. So be careful and ask the right questions. Jewell keep them safe and don't let anyone kill my guards." Jewell nods as he looks at his sister, "I'll make sure no one kills your best guards." Sapphire smiles and waves as Icy, Yoma and Jewell get on the bus. Jewell starts up the bus and uses a little bit of his power to close the doors and drives off in the secret chamber tunnels.