Demon and Hollow Shifters At Peace!

In Moonlight City, there's a Demon Shifters building or hideout. They call it Shifting of paradise. They only use that hideout for meetings, training or relaxing for the most part. The shifters had appeared at their hideout and enter. The building was nothing more like a castle but it didn't seem that way since the shifters used it. It had all their personal rooms, training rooms and relaxing spa for a living room. Viper yawns and happily sits on the couch and hugs a pillow. Syn smiles and lays down in one of the hammocks and says in a cheerful voice, "We are home! Yay!" Morpheus nods as he sits on the floor and leans on the wall. Foxa plops in his lap and smiles whimpering, "I missed you! Why would you guys go to prison." Morpheus chuckles and holds them and says softly, "Because we got in trouble with the law for a few things." Lou laughs and sits down in arm chair and smirks saying, "Your daddies had issues." Echo sits by Viper as Gena, Joy and Tulip sit at the table to have tea. Echo asks softly, "Daddies? Are you two gay or something?" Lou chuckles and replies, "No, Foxa was our foxy babygirl. Our nonbinary baby, plus Morpheus and them had a relationship. Then Foxa brought me in their relationship so it's a nonsexual, sexual relationship. Meaning Morpheus and Foxa kiss and I'm the one who gives pleasure to Foxa." Morpheus looks at Echo, "Princess, it's more of a wholesome and sexual relationship. I never sexually was attracted to hurting my Foxy." Echo nods and smiles saying, "So I guess Lou and Foxa are a couple and you're their cuddle buddy." Foxa nods and says softly, "He's the wholesome daddy. Lou is the kinky daddy. But Lou was the one who asked me to be his and asked Morpheus to be my support. Lolu sits on the floor by the couch and listens as she leans on the couch. Viper nods, "So no one is like gay here or like bisexual? Sorry I'm just curious." Echo smiles and shifts to an incubus and says to Viper, "I can be both if you want. I bet you're a good boy."

Morpheus chuckles, "Viper, meet Echo. She or he, is an incubus or succubus demon shifter. Also she was born as a hermaphrodite so it's exciting to figure out what she likes. Also this is Foxa, they are a demonic fox shifter. Like Lou who is a demonic beast shifter, Foxa turns into the mystical demonic fox and of any size or kind. Also next to Lolu, is Syn, she's a demon gods or goddess shifter. I shift into powerful demon lords. We are know as the Demon Shifters. I know all of your shifters except fro Lolu. Why don't you tell us about you." Lolu smiles and says, "I'm a mystical spider shifter. I can change into any spider form or a poisonous creatures like small spiders with fangs. I also can turn into any mutant spider." Viper gulps and says softly, "That's really cool. I mean all your shifter powers sound awesome." Echo chuckles and turns back to her normal form and smirks, "So is yours. You are a snake boi huh? I bet you would love my little snake." Joy looks up and smirks, "Looks like we are getting along, just don't fuck everyone on the first night." Tulip says out loud, "Ew. Why?" Gena sighs and explains, "Cus Joy and Lou have hooked up before." Foxa looks at Lou and glares saying, "I want to punish you tonight. I'm top tonight." Lou chuckles and says smirking, "Alright baby."
Morpheus sighs, "I wish you weren't a sex addict. It's kinda gross." Lou looks at him and asks, "Really? Then why do you flirt with Echo. It looks like you'll fuck her?" Echo looks at him and says, "Because my Succubus side likes me have girls parts. But Morpheus and I have only done it once." Morpheus nods and says, "I did not disappoint her. But I'm seriously, you can't be a sex addict. It's kinda gross. Foxa, you don't need to punish him, jail did it enough for him. He couldn't even jerk it." Lou sighs and says softly, "I was a sex addict back then. I just don't do it anymore because my body hates the after mash. But I think she was kidding since we all have our own room." Foxa nods and says, "Yeah I was kidding but seriously don't hurt your foxy again." Lou nods and sighs softly. Gena smiles and says softly, "I think we should get to know each other better with a game. How bout we go to the training room and like play heros and villains." Viper whines softly and looks down saying, "We always play that game. What about capture the flag or tag or truth or dare. I wanna play a new game." Lolu smiles and asks, "What about the music game? Do you guys ever sing or dance and then freeze when someone says 'pause' and you gotta a statue but in one of your shifter forms." Lou looks at Lolu and asks, "How do we play that game?" Lolu smiles and explains, "Well you play by having one of us play a song but stops it and lets everyone sing it but if the person who is playing the song says pause, you must shift as your natural shift and act like a statue. Whoever can stay still for a minute wins the first round then goes on. I use to play it as a child and it's been my favorite game ever." Echo smiles and says, "Ooh besides those games have y'all played hell light?" Joy looks at them, "What is hell light?" Echo smiles and explains, "It's a game where one of us is our shift forms and you must have your eyes close for this game. Hell light is a game where if you feel something shine on your face you point to someone and go 'Hell light' and if the person falls on the floor, you win but if they don't fall you lose ane you're it. Basically you have to be a shift form til someone yells hell light." Morpheus laughs and says, "Lou was the winner cus none of us could could figure it out." Joy makes a face and asks, "Where does the light come from then?" Echo smiles and says, "The light comes from the player who's it. Basically holds a flashlight behind their back then after everyone closes their eyes and the person shifts they have to point it at one person and if another person says it without getting the light in their face, the person it has to fall down and you win. When we play it, we play it in water or we change the floor to make it safe for our bodies." Joy blinks and gulps, "That's an interesting game. Should we try all three games like Capture the flag, Music game and Hell light. Unless we also add hero and villains." Foxa looks up and asks, "What is Heros and Villains?" Gena smiles and explains it, "It's like tag and jail pit together. Whoever is hero, you have to tag the villains by going through obstacles. But if you're put in jail, you must go through obstacles to get out as others are chasing your teammates. If everyone gets caught, heros or villains win. We've played it so much Viper learns to not get caught anymore." Viper says as he looks up, "Because Joy would throw me in jail if I shift as my smallest form. Plus Tulip ends up winning every time."