The Truth told by Devil's Gate Keepers!

The keepers have returned to Zeotha with peace treaty offerings and Icy had returned to their real form. They had news to explain to Sapphire and Iceymoon. Sadly, they wouldn't like this decision or the reasons but they would have to learn that Raven is reaching out for help now and is wanting to see if everyone can help the kingdom. All they want to know if certain peace treaty are made who will be their enemies and who will be their allies. The one thing they wanted to explain was, why were the evil twins around and why were they trying to make others go against their families or their allies? That was a question the keepers had in their mind and wish the answers would come to them quickly as a deer running from a hunter.

Icy turns back to her angel self as they see Sapphire and Jewell welcoming them.. Jason sighs and says to Sapphire giving her a scroll, "Raven was under control of twins and now she is needing our help and want peace with you and Iceymoon. The evil twins are hiding in a town call circle nine. I know that cus they never left where they hid at. Raven just wants peace again." Sapphire sighs in relief knowing her niece has come to her senses and says softly, "Thank you so much Jason. I'm so glad you guys talk to her and she explained why she was acting this way. I must go tell Evie about this. Thank you." He smiles seeing her mood change and walks away to go see Evie. Jewell looks at Icy and pulls them close to hug them. Icy hugs back as they smile saying softly, "oh hehe hey dear." Jewell chuckles and says softly, "Hello my love." Jason chuckles as he watches them and says, "Icy made a good guard. Next time, you should get a disguise and come with us. I bet you look good. Hahah anyway, we need to take this scroll back to Iceymoon. We will see you guys later." Jewell nods and smiles saying, "Take care my fellow keepers." Xus and Clover appear as they were walking to the gate to see the keepers. Violet nods and looks up, "There you guys are. We are leaving!" Clover cheers and jumps on Violet's back and giggles. Xus smiles and grabs Jason's hand. Jason smiles as he waves at Jewell and Icy, then leads the rest of the keepers to a ice dragon that takes them back to Moonlight City.

Jewell looks at Icy and smiles saying, "I'm so glad you're back. I'm shocked about the evil twins they have. You think they have an army?" Icy shrugs and sighs softly replying, "Depends. They tried to come after us. I heard one say, they wanted to kill a fallen angel. I haven't been called that in years." He looks at them and says, "No one is killing my love. They have to go through me to kill you. I won't let that happen to you." Icy smiles and snuggles up as they start walking away from the gates and goes to find Sapphire and the others. Sapphire was explaining everything to Evie, Ivy, Nari, Yoma, Leo and Ethe as Jewell and Icy were appearing behind them. They didn't interrupt the conversation and just say down and waiting for them to just notice them and welcome Icy back.

Meanwhile the Devil's Gate keepers arrive back to Moonlight City and head into the kingdom. Jason lead his keepers inside with Clover and Xus behind them. He bows as he gets to the kingdom room and says, "Sir! I have news from Raven and we have a peace treaty from her. Also the crystal ball you requested, we have brought it back to you." Iceymoon looks up and eyes widen as he asks, "Raven is wanting peace between us? How did this happen?!" Jason walks up to him and gives him a scroll and places the crystal ball next to him on a table. He explains the reason, "Evil twins. Taven and his wife, Tina plus a few others were at her castle and she mad an attempt to threaten Icy, knowing they were watching. She explains to us about them after they chased us and went into hiding. She was tricked by Taven and wants peace. Winston has joined them now so we may have a disadvantage unless we get other demons to work with us and the angels." Iceymoon gulps as he was thinking how those damn evil twins got there. He then looks at Jason and says softly, "We may have to make plans to get others to work together. I can't believe I'm saying this but we need counsel meeting with all our allies. Even the spiritual animals. Which means, our devil shifters." Violet raises an eyebrow and says, "You don't mean them? I thought they weren't allowed here anymore?" Iceymoon looks at Violet and says with harsh tone, "I'm afraid so. They weren't banned here, I never allowed them here because of the fights we had. But they will have to be let out of shifters prison to enter again. I'll have to make a call to the guards of that place. We will have to have a huge counsel meeting with everyone and yes I mean everyone! Which means, angels, and their allies will be coming to. I'll have it in my counsel meeting in my court house. We need to make calls and make sure everyone is notified. Clover, I'm assigning you to be my supervisor for this meeting and Xus, you are now assigned as a demon assassin." Xus bows and nods as she replies, "Thank you."

Iceymoon nods as he stands up and tells his keepers and assassins, "I will be sending messages to every kingdom I know to hold a counsel meeting. I need you guys to notify any guards around from my kingdom about the counsel meeting and I'll need one of you to come with me to the Demon Shifters prison to pick up the four shifters I need to talk to. I'll be notifying the guards there and I will take one of you with me. Now for now, you must excuse me as I go make this meeting allowed for this week. So you all must go and keep watching til I say otherwise. Jason, notify the guards at Soulsand City and Skull city! I want everyone to know what's going to happen." Iceymoon claps as he walks off his kingdom and walks past his guards to go to his room to make a few calls for each kingdoms. Jason nods and leads the keepers back to their hut as Clover and Xus had followed Iceymoon and stand outside his door. Jason sighs as he turns on the communicator on and notified guards from Soulsand, Skull City and even the guards from Isladena to let them know what was going on. Jason only follow his rules on guards. He even told the Royal Angels as they were going to be told what was happening. All the kingdoms were notified about it and they had one thing in their mind, 'What was going on?' They hope there wasn't a war but they know not everyone will be okay with a war. If it happens they will never be able to fix their kingdoms and have peace in life. They had to keep their eyes peeled for what's going to happen next but some couldn't wait for the meeting but others were ready. So all kingdoms hope and pray Iceymoon would make peace and explain the whole situation to them.