The Arrival of the Kazeldorf Kingdom!

The morning had awaken and the sunlight had appeared in the houses of the angels to wake them up. The light was shining so bright, it made all the angels get up and get ready for their day. Icy got up as the sun shined in their window, they quickly took a shower and got dress. They looked in the mirror and said softly, "You will be loved. You are worth it." Icy was just preparing to just tell Jewell how they felt. Icy hears a knock at the door and just walks out of the bathroom and opens it. Their eyes widen seeing Jewell but in white robe and a red cross on the front but he was holding a tray of food and roses. Icy looks at him and asks, "Are these for me? Did you get me flowers?" Jewell smiles and says softly, "Yes I did. I made you breakfast too. Can I come in?" Icy nods and moves aside letting him in and closes the door behind him. They then follow him to the table and say, "this is a surprise for me. You never come to my place this time in the morning. Only at night to talk about feelings or training. This is different. You don't just walk in here with food and roses..." Jewell interrupted Icy's sentence by kissing them. He pulls away and says softly, "I wanted to surprise you and plus, Im tired of hiding the feeling that I love you and I couldn't take it anymore. Plus, everyone else is awake and are having breakfast together so I thought it be a perfect time to talk to you alone. This time. With no interrupts or weird looks. Icy, I really love you. Our partnership and relationship will be shown but later on. I rather we do this in private for now." Icy nods and sits down as they start eating the pancakes with strawberries on it. They look up at him and smiles, saying softly, "I want to be with you. You're worth it. You're perfect." Jewell smiles and sits across from Icy and replies back, "I accept. I will do anything in my power to keep you safe. Hopefully today isn't so bad. I guess the Devil's Gate keepers have arrived and are talking with Evie and Sapphire. Just hoping no one is looking for us right now. So what do you wanna do before, we get interrupted by someone."

Icy looks at him as they blush slightly, "What did you have in mind? I don't think you want us to sin." Jewell chuckles and looks at them, "Sin? You mean sex? I wasn't really ready for that. I was thinking another kiss would be nice but a longer kiss." Icy blush and gets up, walking over to him and leans closely in kissing him deeply. Jewell kisses back but stands up and wraps arms around them, kissing more passionately. He pulls Icy closer holding on to their hips and making them wrap their arms around his neck. Icy blushes more as they kiss and pull each other closer til they can't breathe. They still were kissing each other until someone pounded on the door. They both stopped and we're frozen for a second until they heard a voice say to them. "Hey are you two done making out in there, it's time to get ready to go, "Jason says as he was standing with Leo. Icy sighs and let's go of him and opens the door, "We were not doing that, we were talking." Jason chuckles and says, "talking or kissing cus one has words the other has tongues and moaning sounds." Jewell walks over to the door and crosses his arms as he says, "we were having a private moment. Anyways we are leaving already?" Jason shakes his head, "Not really but Sapphire was wanting to talk to everyone before we left. Xus and Ivy just arrived so I went to go find you two." Leo nods and says softly, "i- I thought I come with cus I was bored plus, Ethe was too busy talking to Yoma and Nari. So we came to get you guys." Icy smiles and nods, "Alright, we're ready. Also Jason you scared us, I thought I was going to hit Jewell." Jason chuckles and nods, "you're alright. Let's go" they all walk back to where Sapphire and the rest of the guards are and see some new faces. Sapphire looks up and smiles, "Those two over there are Icy and Jewell. They are kinda of a couple don't you think?" Ivy looks up and sees them and nods, "they are." Xus walks over to Jason and pulls his shirt close to her as she says, "There you are. I was wondering why you ran off. I thought you didn't want to see me." Jason smirks and kisses her and then replies, "Sorry hun, I went to go find some angels who were hiding. That's Icy and Jewell, they are friends." Xus let's go of him and waves at them as she says, "Please to meet you both. Icy you look so beautiful, you must be a nonbinary woman? Am I right?" Icy giggles and leans on Jewell as he wraps arms around them and they reply, "Yes hehe. I'm just not really into the whole gender thing." Xus nods, "I understand. I am a binary woman but this big bad boy right here, calls me his chick and I adore him so much."