Royal Guard Arrive with News

The royal golden bus arrives back to the Zeotha. Jewell opens the door and steps out with Icy and Yoma behind him. They walk out of the Secret Chambers of the court house and start heading towards the Starlight campgrounds to search for Sapphire. They find Sapphire and the others having a good time. Yoma giggles and runs over to Nari and joins her for a dance as Evie plays whistling recorder. Sapphire smiles and looks up as she seen Icy and Jewell walking over. She smiles, "You guys came back, how was it? No fights happened?" Jewell shakes his head, "No, there was no need to fight but Jason gave us some information that we heard on the way back. That key, Raven has."
Sapphire gulps and sighs, "I can't believe that. Well what do we do? We need that key."
Icy nods and says softly, "Jason said Iceymoon wants a meeting with you and us. He was wanting us to work together or something." Sapphire looks at Icy and ask, "Iceymoon? Moon king wants a meeting with us?" Icy nods, "Jason said it after telling us about where the key was located." Sapphire thinks and says softly, "He might want to make a peace treaty and help us if there's another war going to happen. I hope this is something we can prepare for." Jewell nods and looks at Icy then Sapphire. He gulps and says softly, "It'll be fine. I just everything will be prepared for an army. We have allies outside Zeotha. Trust me sister, I have other royal guards who would sacrifice themselves for your kingdom and our lives. I won't anything happen to us. Like I promise to protect Icy and Yoma from danger." Icy looks at him as he said that and looks down as they started blushing. Sapphire nods and replies back, "Then when Iceymoon and his Devil's Gate keepers get here, we will welcome them with warm hugs and treats. If they want a meeting, I'll treat them like guests. I'll take with Iceymoon about this, you guys enjoy the rest of your evening. Evie made snacks, Leo puts some lights up and Ethe, she helped set the fire pit. Have a good night Icy and Jewell." Sapphire bows and waves to everyone else as she goes to her palace to make a few calls and relax for the night. Icy looks up at the sky and sees the stars just smiling. Jewell looks at Icy and softly says in a flirty tone, "Why do you look so pretty to me? Your eyes are a pretty blue, your smile is beautiful to me and your outfits are looking good on you. What's your secret my sweetheart?" Icy chuckles and looks at him, "it's just my personality. You flirty jewel." He chuckles at their answer and shakes his head, "I am the flirty jewel but maybe yours." Icy looks at him about ready to smack him but he starts laughing as he watches them swing their arm. Jewell catches Icy's hand and pulls them closer, their nose almost touching. Icy looks at him saying to him softly, "You- You really know how to make me feel flustered. Why- why are you this way?" Jewell looks at them and replies quietly, "it's cause I've found someone who I've fallen for."

Icy turns a bit red and keeps staring into his eyes. "You've fallen in love with me? How could a guy like you love me," they said gulping. Jewell raises an eyebrow and responds, "How could I not. Don't matter what you are. I've fallen in love by your personality and determination. You can't say you haven't fallen in love with me." Icy gulps and says softly, "I have." Jewell smiles hearing that and was about to kiss Icy until they both heard a bang. Everything was quiet for a second until Sapphire starts screaming for help. Icy release themselves from Jewell's grip and runs in the direction where they hear hear Sapphire. Jewell runs after Icy as Nari, Leo, Ethe, Evie and Yoma watches them. Yoma gulps, "Sapphire is in trouble! C'mon," she says running after them. Leo, Nari, Ethe and Evie follows. Icy gets to the palace first and first their sword out and walks in, "Sapphire? Sapphire? Miss, what's happening?!" Jewell arrives after and runs inside after Icy. He looks around and sees Sapphire laying on the ground, he yells, "Sapphire! What happened?!" Sapphire looks up with a cut on her face, "someone is here. I-i seen a demon guard." Jewell glares and said softly, "oh heavens no. Where's Icy?" Sapphire gulps and points to upstairs and says softly, "They found the figure run up the stairs." Jewell nods and looks up as Evie flew with healing kit. Nari, Leo and Yoma were outside as they were watching Icy. Icy growls and swings her sword at the figure and says, "Tell me who you are! Why are you here?!" The demon held a blade by their side and growled with envy, "You don't remember me? Huh, it's Luci. You'll die!" Luci attacks Icy and swings her blade to stab them but it was blocked by another sword. Jewell had appeared and glares, "No one kills my partner or my sister!" Icy's eyes widen as Jewell appears as he was speaking. Luci glares and replies back, "you gonna kill me?"