Graveyard Hills War

As Raven and Iceymoon were appearing on the other side of the hill. The Emerald Twitches were getting ready to battle. Only one thing was that a few of them were waiting on a signal from the sky. Moonlight kingdom had let one of their allies know it was time. They had gotten on a dragon and pulled their bow out. Then pulled an arrow back as they were ready to shoot. They little signal person was Heart. An elf who was friends with the demons and had a demon living with her kind to protect her family. She was ready as soon as she notices one of their dragons flying she would shoot. Heart was quick to her feet cus in a few seconds later, she notices the Emerald Twitches and shoots her arrow and as the dragon blows fire, the arrow becomes a flame arrow and lands by a tree. It was a sign of the armies to attack. They ran for their lives to save this universe of there's. Not even just the armies, even the hybrids and angels went after the Emerald Twitches. They were ready to kill.

As soon as the arrow was shot, Taven yells "charge!!!" The Emerald Twitches start running towards the enemy. Raven lifts her sword up and their armies start running towards Emerald Twitches. As they all run towards each other, men get stabbed and killed off one by. As they charged their enemies, the keepers let go of Alkazar's chains and he chase off some of the Emerald Twitches. The keepers even chase after the hydra and starts fighting. Raven ended up running into battle on horseback and used her sword to stab a few men and jumps off as she tackles Taven to the ground again like last time. Once Taven was tackled down Tina had opens the two soul jars and lets Spirits of Zee and Draja out the they floated around going after Raven's and Iceymoon's soldiers. Priscilla seen this and she yells at her Shadow guards to let out the spiritual soul animals. They did as they were told and the spiritual soul animals starting attacking the souls and the ones who release the souls. Tina glares and fights back as much as she can but ends up getting knocked off her horse and was stabbed in the gut as she fell to the ground. Who stabbed her was Mavis which wasn't a joke but she wasn't even in control of her body. Winston glares and watches half of their men die and he jumps off his horse and runs into battle and pulls his sword out to fight off the soldiers. He was knocking them down left and right and then stops as Midnight. They stared at each other and started going after each other in combat. Empress hops off her horse and watches Winston and Midnight battle it out. Mavis gets control of her body and sees Ayane running to fight. Mavis uses her vampire wings and flies over to her and tackling Ayane to the ground. Empress watch and growls as she says softly, "We have men down and everyone is going after their siblings or friends. We gotta break this evil spell." Alex looks up as he sees Hanneul control of an evil spell and killing men from Raven's and Iceymoon's army. Alex says softly, "We must kill Scarlett she's the last of the Emerald Twitches to die." Empress looks at him and says softly, "Did we break this spell?" Alex nods as he says, "Remember, when we were kidnapped, you, me and Iris broke the evil spell by knocking ourselves out and scared of the beast. Speaking of beast, Cece watch out!" He screams as he runs and grabs her and falling with her on the the ground. Cece groans and looks at Alex and blushes as she says, "Alex? What was that for?" She stops as she seen the hydra runs past them to attack the Emerald Twitches soldiers. Alex gets up and let's go of her and he says, "We are trying to switch sides." Alkazar roars and attacks Scarlet biting her and attacking others around to protect her. Winston moods changes as Midnight had a sword to his throat. He grabs the sword by the blade and says softly, "Midnight don't kill me." Midnight looks at him and drops his sword and grabs him by the arm and says, "You're back! Brother you're back oh my god." Winston smiles and hugs Midnight. As that was happening Tina was still alive but Empress, Alex, Iris and Muzik were standing over her with glowing eyes ans anger faces. She looks at them and gasp, "Please don't kill me." Empress laughs like crazy as Muzik and Alex pull out blades and kneel down stabbing her in the heart and the gut again. Scarlet end up fainting from the pain and her soul was collected by Empress as Tina's soul was collected too. Mavis's eyes turn back to a ruby red and she stops what she does and looks at Ayane as she thought she killed her. She says softly, "Ayane? I'm so sorry." Ayane's mood changes and she starts tearing up, "Sis?! You're alive. I'm so glad you're back!" Mavis and Ayane start hugging and smiling. All of the sudden as Raven had stabbed Taven the whole worlds stop for a second as she sees her mother's soul and a golden sword handed to her. She takes it and jumps into the air and kills the souls of Zee and Draja for good this time. As she lands back down on the ground and the world starts again there was every Emerald Twitches soldiers dead and the remaining who were under their spell were now bowing to Raven. Priscilla and Iceymoon see this and bows with everyone who was kneeled. They had bowed to Raven thanking her and were saying she's the queen since she's hold the power of the golden sword. Even the keepers had all bowed to her and the hydra bows his heads down giving her respect.

Iceymoon and Priscilla get up and follows Sapphire as she walks over to talk to Raven. Sapphire says with joy in her voice, "Rav Raven Crystal, you have seen the soul of your mother and you use the golden sword to kill the royal demons souls of this universe! You have follow the path of your mother and I welcome you to be a fallen angel of Zeotha and Kragon." As she says that all the Royal Angels guards and guardians bow down to Raven. She was given a chance to rule with her aunt and her own kingdom. Raven tears up as she seen them now to her and looks at Sapphire as she says, "I would love to. But I have a request." Sapphire nods and looks at her and asks, "Yes? What is that request my dear niece?" Raven smiles and says softly, "I want the demons, all of the demons, to live in harmony and have a big castle for all the ones who are king and queen or are living in Moonlight City and the city is bigger, putting all the demon cities and kingdoms together! I want that to happen. Also the Kazeldorf Kingdom and the Shadow Spirits, I wan them to live in harmony next to the demons! I want everyone to live in harmony again." Sapphire smiles and says softly, "I will accept this request and this will happen. Do you have any other requests my dear?" Raven looks at her and says softly, "I want my angels and angels from Cloud Nine to live in harmony with you guys and never have to leave each other again. We all separate because of war and the Emerald Twitches. I would like to live in harmony again! That's all I requested." Iceymoon smiles and says, "That's a great request. I'm so proud of you sister. Everyone! You're new queen of the Zeotha and Kragon. Also a royal guard to the Moonlight City! You earned it." The Devil's and Soulsand Gate keepers keep kneeling and say all together, "Our royal guard and queen of Zeotha and Kragon. We protect. Our families will follow you in your footsteps one day. We honor, Rav Raven Crystal of Kragon and Zeotha Dynasty! In honor we trust you with all our hearts!" Raven smiles and bows back to the keepers and she says, "You allay stand up now! I respect you all even you Alkazar. You earned it buddy. Give him some pats." Everyone stands up and smiles as the war was basically over now and hoping another one wasn't going to happen. Although it wasn't going to happen due to the fact that Taven's, Tina's and Scarlet's souls were taken and locked in a steel safe where no one could open them and get them out.
Should all the universe was going to be in harmony again and no one was going to stop them from danger or evil souls coming back into the world to try and kill the demons again. But nothing will stop the universe from being in harmony again.....