Arrival to Kragon Dynasty

The night had ended and the morning was near. There was still silence as the sun had rose up. Sapphire had woke up from the sun shining in her window. She gets up as she goes to change her dress and takes a few breather hopefully hoping, she could see her guards be safe. It wasn't a good morning to send guards to Kragon and that place is never safe. Even if people said it was safe it didn't sound safe. Anyways, she walks out of her palace and goes to find them in the spa area. She notices a few were sleeping but it was the devil's keepers and Icy. Weird thing Jewell was missing also, so she want to go find them and stops as she seen them standing at the golden sword statue. She crosses her arms and looks up, "What are you guys doing up this early? Decided to get up before I wake you." Jason chuckles and looks at her nodding. Violet says in a sweet tone, "Most of us don't sleep much. Jewell wanted to walk us to the gate along with you." Sapphire nods and says softly, "That's very sweet of him. I bet he'll miss Icy. Where is Icy..." She stops and seen Icy's demon disguise and gulps. Icy waves and giggles, "Yes it's me but the demons call me Isha." Jewell looks at Icy and ask, "Isha? What?"
Icy giggles and says jokingly, "It's a joke. They just call me Ice. Cus I make them feel cold." Sapphire nods and says softly, "Nice. Alright are you guys ready to go." Jason nods and looks up towards the gates, "Ready as we'll ever be. We want to be there and then leave. I don't wanna see her but we gotta follow rules." Sapphire nods as they all watch to the gate. Jewell waves and hugs Icy one more time. Icy smiles and says softly, "I'll be safe. I'm told to stay with Violet and Lily." Lily nods and says softly, "We'll keep an eye on them." Golden nods and also says, "If they ask who she is, we'll say a new friend from a the Shadow Kazeldorf Kingdom." Sapphire nods and smiles as she says, "Either way, don't let Icy get caught." A dragon had appeared behind the gate and was growling.

Jason opens the gate and says, "There's our ride. C'mon Devils! Awooo!" He gets on as Violet, Icy, Lily and Golden hop on. Jason looks at Sapphire before they leave, "We'll be safe and I'll keep an eye out for danger." He clicks his tongue and says to the dragon, "Kragon buddy. Let's go." The dragon nods and starts flying towards Kragon. They went through twists and turns to arrive there. The city itself was quiet but most times people would think torture was a goal. The queen of it was Raven and she always had hell with everyone even the servers she had. The Soulsand City was near the kingdom but none of the other demons went there unless it was her Soul guards. As Kragon kingdom came into view, there was a town they had to go through to get to the kingdom. The dragon had landed in the small city was called Circle Nine. The city was a reference to the ninth circle of hell. This town was more quiet but less dangerous unless there was druggers or strippers around. Jason click his tongue thanking the dragon as he got off it. Everyone else got off and watched as the dragon fly back up in the sky towards Kragon. Icy looks up seeing the city and says softly, "This looks like the town of secret angels." Jason nods and says softly, "Yeah, they get a lot of comparison to that but they hate angels so just keep low and stay with Violet. Now let's get moving and walk to Kragon gate." They all nod and follow Jason to the gates of Kragon. As soon as they get to the gate they see Jasmine and Zuko. Jason looks over and smiles, "Well if it isn't the lust couple. What are you two doing here?" Jasmine glares and sees Jason and asks, "What are you doing here with your guards? Oh I see you have a new guard, who are they?" Jason shakes his head, "Look we ain't answering that but we need to go see Raven so let us through." Jasmine sighs and nods, "Fine. Go in. She be pleased to see you all." Jason nods and the gates open leading Violet, Icy, Lily and Golden into the kingdom. They were so glad no one had attack Icy or asked who they was. It wasn't their business so they just decided to keep walking into the kingdom. The kingdom was huge and had different demons working. Even mortals were working but would be force to stand guard. One Raven's servants had noticed Jason and his keepers walking. He stood up and says to them, "Raven was expecting you all. What are you here for?" Jason looks at him and says, "Well Irro, we were sent by Iceymoon. He said she needed to talk to us." Irro nods knowing it was business and leads them to the kingdom room. Irro walks over to Raven and whispers, "They are here to talk? Do you need me and Iris to stay here?" Raven smiles and shakes her head saying, "No. Leave us alone." Irro nods as him and Iris walk out of the room. Jason stands before Raven like on judgement day and says harshly, "Shall we begin? Why did Iceymoon want us to talk to you? He doesn't have time for family to ruin his peace treaties." Raven smiles as she stands up and walks to them and looks at them saying, "I wanted to see how you all are doing? I heard he's not happy about my ideas with starting a war. I would hate to see you guys to fight us again." She looks at Icy and Violet then says, "Hoe many guards have you seen in Moonlight City?" Jason growls, "Only us? You can't question my new rookie. They don't take kindly to your kind." Raven raises an eyebrow and asks, "My kind? What is she a succubus? A filthy lil slut? Is she famous and us demons just worthless. What kind would you mean?" Jason replies, "Royal kind! Iceymoon however has welcome them with open arms and treats his guards like family. There's a reason your brother doesn't like you." Raven rolls eyes and crosses arms as she says, "That's pretty bold of you to talk for your guards. You are a good leader." She didn't trust her words alone but didn't think some servants were listening. Well they weren't servants just certain people who wanted to hear what was going on. Taven and Tina were standing behind curtains of the kingdom and were listening to this. Tina secretly recorded some things and smiles knowing what was going to happen.

Jason smirks and looks at Raven as he says, "You know Jasmine was til she met a mortal. Belle, Bear, Cameron, Dipsy and Khloe, were good guards also until you changed them. You're the only one, who has been the same and know if I pull my sword out, you'll fight me while my keepers block your guards path to kill me. So you can't play with our feelings like family never mattered. From this moment on, we aren't family anymore, we are enemies. If you think differently then I'll cut your throat for you and watch your world crumble or do you agree?" Raven glares and says, "Oh enemies we are. I don't see anyone else as family anymore." Jason chuckles saying, "Good. Glad I don't have to see you anymore but give us a scroll saying we aren't family. Iceymoon needs something shown we had a conversation and want peace between each other." Raven nods and says softly to him, "One thing." Jason looks up at her and asks, "What's that?" She grabs Icy and pulls a dagger on their neck. Raven says, "Tell me who this is or they will be killed." Lily growls and says softly, "You little witch." Jason pulls his sword at and glares saying, "That's Ice, now let them go or I'll slit your throat right here and now!" Raven sighs and let's go of Icy and throws a scroll to Jason. He catches it and opens it and glares at her. He says softly, "Next time I'll kill anyone who stops us. Let's go guys." He puts his sword away and leads his keepers out. Violet holds Icy's hand as she walks out. Raven watches and glares and shouts, "You can't treat a queen like this! You will learn your place!" Jason yells back, "You were never a queen! A bitch who wanted us to follow your law! I bet your mother would've been disappointed in you!" Raven yells, "She's dead because of me! You never knew my mother! We aren't family anymore!!! You hear me?!" Jason nods and yells, "Yeah! Thank you!" The keepers start running out of the kingdom as Taven, and Empress chasing them with the evil twins behind them. Jason yells as they run, "Let's get to Circle Nine!!" They start running out of the gate of Kragon. Jasmine stops watching the keepers run then sees Taven and Empress chasing after them with other evil twins after them.

Zuko raised an eyebrow and looks at Jasmine, "The hell did they do? Let's get to Raven now!" He grabs her hand and drags her inside but they were stopped by Raven. Raven glares and says softly, "Who sent the evil twins after the keepers?!" Jasmine gulps saying, "Not me. Why?" Raven glares and replies, "You didn't stop them?!" Zuko sighs and says, "They shouldn't come back. Let the evil twins go." Raven growls, "They could kill the keepers! Yeah we not all of us are family but they can't kill that fallen angel!" Zuko mumbles, "Damnit." Jasmine sighs and runs with Raven and Zuko to stop the evil twins. Jason and the keepers get to the town, they jump in abandoned shop. They hid there til they heard footsteps stop. Taven glares and looks around saying, "Where the hell did they go. I thought they were going to fight Raven!" Tina walks up to him and says softly as she wraps arms around his neck, "Oh master, everything will be alright." Empress makes a face and says, "They probably hid and Raven may come back to grab us. I had a question for that succubus." Tina glares and flirts with Taven, "Oh you handsome daddy, were we going to keep that succubus for a toy or kill her?" Taven smirks and nods saying, "Oh yes my baby. God you're so hot when you call me that." Iris looks up seeing three figures coming this way, "Guys they are coming hide!" Scarlet and Mavis nod as they grab everyone else and pull them into a club near some abandoned buildings. Jason peeks out and sighs in relief as he says softly, "They left, come on let's get Icy back to Zeotha." They all nod and walks out of the shop and hears Raven yelling. "Stop! Stop! You're fallen angel is in danger!" Violet looks up seeing Jasmine, Zuko and Raven. She ask softly, "what?! I thought you hated us?" Raven sighs as she stops and whistles for a dragon and says, "I know what I said but Icy was in danger because I watched the Evil twins go after you. Please take this peace treaty offerings and tell Iceymoon I'll make it up to family again. I'm sorry, I wish they didn't come here but I knew they were listening which I made a scene to make you think I was going to kill Icy when in reality, I've been acting because they have been living here for two years. Kragon wasn't a bad place til the evil twins appears. Even Winston is part of them now. Please take theses scrolls and this golden key. Hurry they may come back!"

The keepers couldn't believe their ears but took everything Raven gave them and got on the dragon heading back to Zeotha. The evil twins were hiding in a club and Mavis heard everything. She smiles and tells Taven what she heard and they plan to leave and make a decision to start a war with their kingdom name as Emerald Twitches and will find a place for their new home. But the club was definitely a place so they made it home for them and never changed the club name outside just inside and made it impossible for anyone to enter. The Devil's Gate keepers were flying back to Zeotha and were surprised at Raven's reasons. Violet holds on to Lily as she was feeling fearful for people who were in the Kragon's kingdom. Jason was more curious about the evil twins and worried they would try something again. He made a plan not for that and soon they will all find the truth about why Raven was acting and protecting Icy from them. They will have yet to figure out why this was happening and make those their enemies...........