✩☆𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦☆✩

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

"I missed this san..." I said to him. And i meant every single word of it. I missed his touches, this soft handling and a day were we didnt need to worry about anything else without any kind of distraction.

He didnt reply. Instead he hovered over me and started placing kisses everywhere in my body as soon as he stripped me.

Before we could proceed to the next...the door almost broke at the sudden pressure someone gave in.

"Come down now...or else i am gonna beat you into sheets!!" I heard yeosang say.

"Yo!! I am not malleable tho.." i started only to get cut off by everyone else tickling me at the same time.

"Yea?" i heard san say.

"Sorry sorry please aah!! "

I laughed-yelled and they stopped it eventually.

"Why this early attack in the morning?" I asked as they gave me a glare.

"Get down and eat breakfast. We are
going out.." he started only to get cut off by my own scream.

"Out!? Where?" I screamed at the pitch off my lungs.

I got a glare from everyone but i didnt stop and i kept on jumping up and down.

"Wooyoung.." san called me...but i ignored it as i knew him.

He came up to me and took me in bridal style and said.." I will get him ready and be back .."

They all went down and i jokingly looked at san who was still lifting me up only to see him getting all worked up in his show of his smirky smile filled with happiness.

ɞ