✩☆𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑✩☆

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

I woke up feeling really uncomfortable. I felt lots of pain. First the marking in my neck which gave a whole of burning vibe and next my legs . (𝘈𝘕 : 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸.)
I didn't know if it was right of me to let him mark me. But it did at that moment. To be honest I kinda regret letting him. He gives a whole of a possesive bf vibe and i dont know his highest level of possesiveness. Do i?!
I thought of making this place more familiar and gave a walk to myself researching the house.
When I reached a particular room i got curious and went inside only ended up face palming myself as it was a storage room. I went back to open the door but i couldn't. Did this just not work at the right moment or someone locked me inside?
I thought to myself before I started banging on the door and shouting crazily since it was a whole big ass mansion right here.
Is someone inside the house or not!? Because I couldn't sense any scent right now.
And that's when I sensed some alpha pheromones. It wasnt San. And the other main thing was that i couldn't take it meaning that the alpha was in heat. Shit!! Why do i have to go through this right after what I faced yesterday!?
I immediately covered my scent. Tho it was not the best option..I had to. Suppressants are the only way to escape this. But where do i go for that?!
I checked the place to find something.
Oh thank god.
I could see a door on the other side of the room. It must lead me out right?
When I opened it I could see a group of people... Alphas to be specific.
Oh shit. Ig it's an alpha outburst. I locked myself inside again. Where did they even come from!? I asked myself as I could feel tears running down.

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•

I first ignored that I couldn't smell wooyoung anymore. Except for some faint smells. I tried to concentrate on my work. But I couldn't.
I rushed to my home. It was a long way back. So I decided to let my inner wolf to check him. My inner wolf immediately said that he wasn't okay.
When I reached the house in about half and hour... I couldn't find wooyoung anywhere. I checked every single room. Where did he have to go? I thought to myself while double checking again. And that when it clicked to me that i didn't check the storage room..
When I opened the door...

There was nothing.
Oh. Where could he goo!? I thought and was about to close the door when I heard a slight sniffle coming from the corner of the room. I quickly rushed inside to find wooyoung laying there in the ground crying... He Smelled different. My eyes darkened at the sudden raise of angerness realising that some one touched him and even scented him.
××××××××××
(𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥)