✩☆𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒✩☆

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

I tried resisting to the kiss so much. But San had greater force than me. It's not that i didn't like him... But something in me really didn't want to do it now. I could tell he was jealous, possesive and everything.

But i wanted it to be more loving than what he was doing now. It was out of anger not love.I would say all this.. But I still submitted to him. I liked him. And that's the only thing which actually compelled me doing this.

But I wouldn't say I didn't like the kiss. It was passionate but emotionless.
I turned my face to side to stop him since it was actually getting heated now.

" Are you still not ready to come with me?! " He asked sadness showering his face. Not a little but lot.
I was looking into his eyes. To only find desperation in it.

"What if I say no? " I asked.
He showed me an anger, sadness, possesion filled face to me.
I took his hand in me to interwine our fingers. I smiled at him and showed the hands to him in order to get a reaction.
"W-wait what does it mean?! " He asked me.

I smirked at this and said...
"Whatever you want. "
He was genuinely happy. I could tell.
He immediately took me out and stated running to a direction which led to a forest nearby.

"Where are we going? " I asked him.
"Ofc to my house. " He said.
He stopped tracks for a moment and looked at me.

"Close your eyes now. " He said.
I didn't question it and did as told.
After a while of what felt like flying I opened my eyes to see a complete different place. It was cold now.

"San" I called him.
It was not normal temparature at all.
It was really cold.
"Yes baby? " He asked.
"It's really cold. " I whispered.

He immediately took his coat off from the suit he was wearing and gave it to me.
I clung to him instantly and held his arms tightly. Now it was normal.
Wth?! I left his arm and there was the coldness again.

"What is this San? " I asked him knowing that he knew to what I meant.
" I will explain later. " He simply said.
"Now. Wooyoung. You can lean on me. I will take care of the rest. " He said.
" O-okay. " I said.

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•

I knew it was a really long way to go to my house. Especially teleporting through the air.
(AN: 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.)
I was happy that wooyoung was now forever mine. Nobody would seperate him from me. Atleast nobody dared to.
I knew jonghos mate is his brother yeosang and that's why I am gonna introduce wooyoung to him.

I do have powers for guessing someone else's soulmate. But not really in taehyungs situation.
I couldn't sense it anywhere. I haven't even got a clue in it which was suspicious and I had to work on it now.

Meanwhile we reached our place. I was satisfied now. More than ever. And I knew I would never give him back to that bastard tho he was his father. He was mine.