✩☆𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒☆✩

Now you could see them all in there practicing
their own practices and preparing themselves for the upcoming eventful night. Only if they succeed though.

you could see the hardworking they are putting in.

And that's what is making san worry more. The problem was only about the safety of the others.
He didn't want them to be hurt. doesn't matter if he was the one in pain.

That wasn't only his thought. Everybody in here was worrying for others. They knew it wasn't all about themselves. They never blamed san for it.

this teamwork of understanding made sans eyes tear up.

He didn't need to be told twice about giving his best.

he would give the bestest of him throughout this fight out for their life. The thing is that..his main worry was wooyoung. he knew him. Though wooyoungs father was not the best...at first he looked at wooyoung as a baby. One who cared for him. he protected him at every cost. he didn't want wooyoung to be burdened with loads of work. so...he was brought up like a soft feather like. He never knew the meaning of 'tired' tbh.

This made san look at him every single minute when he tried so much, when he got worked up so much.

the peak of this was wooyoung was already weak now. That was when they realised practicing now wasn't the best choice.

they needed to hold back the energy and that was when they took themselves into a camp they prepared and relaxed a bit to make sure they give out their best today.