✩☆𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒✩☆

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧.

The place was peaceful for now. You could see the smiles from others. Suddenly a scent interrupted them.

San immediately realised what was going and sent every omegas in a room.

"Go ask jungkook if he is comfortable with tae... Yk what I mean right!? " San asked wooyoung and he immediately nodded and went to jungkook.

"Are you fine being with taehyung throughout his heat!? " Wooyoung asked jk .

Jungkook could only nod at this. He felt himself getting horny at the scent of his mate.

But nevertheless he shook the thoughts away ran towards the direction of the scent along with wooyoung.

There was San controlling taehyung from doing anything stupid just like what he did to wooyoung in the past.

Taehyung immediately stopped struggling after seeing jungkook there...

He ran towards jungkook and grabbed him by his neck and kissed him roughly showing his desperation through it.

San and wooyoung could do nothing but sigh and leave the room for them to continue.

-𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥-

"Are you okay baby!? " Taehyung asked him.

"Why wouldn't I be!? " He sassed with him.

"You know... This doesn't really suit you. " Taehyung said and jungkook gave a pout.

"Now that really suits you. " Taehyung said to which the omega immediately blushed.

"Alpha?! " He called out for taehyung.

"Oh. Shit. Don't call me that. Makes me more horny than I am already. " He said.

"Can you mark me!?" He asked.

Now that was unexpected from jungkook yk. Taehyung would have never expected jungkook to ask that .

"Are you sure!? Isn't it early for that? "
Taehyung asked.

"I am completely fine with it. We are both mates. And we already had sex. What now!? " He asked.

"Now that I see... It does suits you. You are more confident than what I thought of you. " Taehyung said.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬.

⑅♡⑅.⑅♡⑅.⑅♡⑅.⑅♡⑅.⑅♡⑅

"San!? " The boy called his alpha who was checking some papers.

"Yes baby!? " He asked still not looking away from the paper.

"I am horny. " Now this brought sans eyes to him.

"Not now. I am busy. " He said.

Suddenly wooyoung got up and stomped his feet and went out. This caught sans eye and he sighed.

'I will go to him later. ' he said to himself and continued his work.

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

I decided a dirty plan to make San jealous tho I know that this wasn't going to end so easily.

I called a maid who was looking my age... And told her the plan. She was okay with it and was going along with it.

I was talking naturally with her really happy that i got to befriend her and we were talking about her family and personal life until we heard a growl.

She was immediately scared but i whispered that it was nothing and were continuing our talking session.

Suddenly I got grabbed by a hand beside me. Ofc it was San. So I winked at her happily knowing that my plan was working.

After he dragged me into the room... He immediately threw me on the bed.
I smirked at him. I really knew how to make him jealous now. Don't I?!

When he was about to kiss me... He stopped in his actions. A black figure was standing near the windows of the room. And I was immediately shaking in his arms now.

"𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩!? "