✩☆𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐☆✩

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

Black figures stood circling around us hearing the noise we made. It made me anxious but I was ready to face it.

I gave an eye contact to yeosang who immediately understood what I was saying and nodded at me showing that he understood what I meant. We both stared at San for him to make the first move and he did.

He stood up and threw a lighter after lighting it launching it somewhere between the trees.

Birds flew around making noices around flapping their wings and the trees spread over full of flames. It will take time for that to reach here. So we need to use that time to destroy the soulhunters.

We launched our hand forwards and gave our full strength towards the black figures to create those angelic powers which is said to be called 'magic' in simple words.

Purplish pink light poked through our fingers lighting up the whole sky due to the pressure we gave in it.

The figures gave the equal amount of power as they managed to make it balanced.

San and taehyung on the other hand did the same thing making the other half of the sky filled with colours of black and red giving of the vibe between 'hell and heaven'.

We could sense that they were weakening at the powers of us especially the fire.

It made it easier.

Now... Suddenly 3 more of them joined. We couldn't do anything other than give our best. We were losing our energy in the mean time too. But I wanted to be stronger.

To be able to help others with my powers gave me the strength to pull the triggers of them making them lose the whole power of them.