✩☆𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟☆✩

It was really thrilling for him. A good and bad way. The good was that... It was an adventurous feeling that he didn't know when he will feel it again. The bad one was that... He never liked the feeling of 'worry'.

At first wooyoung didn't even feel anything towards anyone like that. Except for his friends and yeosang mainly.

But now... The only other person was San. The person who made him feel differently. The person who taught him what love feels like.

It was all a pleasant surprise you know. He never thought this would ever happen in his life. Not once.

The feeling of love wad special for him. Especially when those came from the person so called 'san'.

It was difficult when he needed to stay mad at him but he couldn't. Whatever he does... Wooyoung wouldn't take it to heart tho it still slightly hurt him.

𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘥.

He turned back with wide eyes shaken of fear. But he shook it away as soon as he realised the reality.

San was with him just beside him. So he shouldn't worry. He said to himself before actually realising what was happening.

There was yeosang and the others with a happy face welcoming themselves into their embrace. A warm feeling progressed in his heart feeling his brothers scent within him calming him down so much.

The feeling he needed to feel now.

A warm comfort like one which actually made him forget anything.

"We need to practice and make sure we use our power correctly wooyoung. Don't make a mistake here. Recall everything I have taught you."

His voice was serious and it meant there had to be a change in the mood.

(𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 <3)