✩☆𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛☆✩

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

I was there sitting beside the door like a baby waiting for his/her parents.

This man be testing me in every kinda possible way. Why didnt I talk back!?

Fuck me!! I yelled. Now I started banging the door.
"San!!! " I called out.
"Open the door. " I yelled.

"Why do you keep making it hard for you wooyoung!? " I heard San say.
Shit. Am I really gonna be grounded!?
No. I don't want to.

"I am sorry. I did not mean to. I don't wanna sit here simply while you are going through that. " I said.

The door opened to reveal San. Who was practically in a good mood.

"Am I not grounded!? " I yelled happily.

"You're still gonna be if you are going to keep running away like that wooyoung. I am serious. I don't want you to come out of the room until I say so. Who knows if they are searching for you huh!? " He asked me while I was playing with my fingers looking down.

"I am not a baby. I can protect
myself. " I said defending myself.

"You can baby. But not in situations like this. Tell me do you have a solution for this!? " He asked me.

I smirked at him.

"Ofc I do. " I said with a tint of proudness displaying in my voice.

"Oh. Now tell me what's that!? " He asked me.

"Well.... I looked into the books in the room you put me into... And I noticed this book about the past of soulhunters... " I started...

He indicated to that he was listening to me which made me go on further.

"I read that... They don't really have the capability to see. But their ears are sharp. And they aren't easy to kill unless you have magical and demonic powers. "

"Leading them to a more densed place and working on the powers of us and then disposing it... Might work. Yk... Me, yeosang, jungkook and jimin have magical powers. Though me and jungkook are technically not angels... From our childhood we have been taught of it. Meanwhile you have demonic powers. Why wouldn't it work if we go with a well planned idea yk!? "

(𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯... 𝘐 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘻 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦.

𝘈𝘯𝘥...... 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦!!!!)