✩☆𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑡✩☆

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

I woke up in a room with nobody inside. Ig it is sans home... Its a lot bigger than mine. But wow. When I got up to look around I could see the balcony door open.
"S-san? " I called out to check if san was here.
" Good morning sleepy head. " He said.
I couldn't help but smile at this. But i couldn't take this much cold climate. Where were we?!?
" It's so cold. Where even are we? "
"I will explain later. " He said to which I nodded.
"Now.. Do you wanna meet my family or is it too early? " He asked.
"It would be my honor sir. " I said teasingly.
Before I could say anything else I felt a pair of lips in mine.
And this is the feeling I was craving for. A kiss filled with affection and love. Though I liked relationships which are more rough... With San it was different. I wanted a soft relationship.
I smiled at him after we split apart. Before we could proceed to next someone broke off into the room which made me flinch.

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•

"Taehyung?! " I called out pleasantly surprised that he actually came into my room. He never come here.
"Yea. I request you to come to the dining hall for breakfast with this cutie. " He said.
I gave him a glare of warning.
"Okay okay fine. Don't just stare. "He said and left the room.
" You need to control your jealousy you know? After all I am obviously cute yk!?" I heard wooyoung say.
"You are cute. But only I get to say that to you. " I said specifying the last part.
" Whatever. " He said and rolled his eyes.
Oh. How I really want to change this bratty attitude and want him to submit me...I said to myself while controlling myself to not do anything stupid.
I took his hands in mine and dragged him out...
When I came to the the dining hall everyone of them were looking at us.
Wooyoung this is my mom. I said and could tell he was nervous.
I squeezed his hips and whispered..
"It's nothing... Calm down woo. "
Seeing this I heard jongho taehyung and some of friends... (𝘠𝘶𝘯𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪) started teasing us.
"This is my younger brother jongho and my cousin taehyung.
At last these are my friends yunho and mingi. " I said in one breadth.
As time passed by I could tell he was getting comfortable.

It was evening now. Jongho and wooyoung was getting along a lot too well for my liking.... But I shouldn't be like that over such a small matter that too my brother right?! I said to myself.
After a while of lots of distraction... I decided to investigate about who was taehyungs mate since I couldn't sense the smell of their wolf.
I was deep into my thoughts when I was slowly getting heated and intensified. I am not on my heat. So... Is it wooyoung?! Oh shit. I told myself and ran searching out for someone.
××××××××××