✩☆𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎☆✩

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

"Leading them to a more densed place and working on the powers of us and then disposing it... Might work. Yk... Me, yeosang, jungkook and jimin have magical powers. Tho me and jungkook are technically not angels... From our childhood we have been taught of it. Meanwhile you have demonic powers. Why wouldn't it work if we go with a well planned idea yk!? " I said proud of myself for bringing up such an idea.

"Well... Honestly.. It's an good idea for sure... But densed place!? " He asked me.

"Yea. I meant foresty areas yk. It would be easier for us to catch them. "

"Do you know any other weaknesses of them!? " I asked.

"Umm... They don't live in a hot tempered place. Which means .. If we manage to bring up fire in the woods... Then there is much possibility of us killing them easier than we thought. " He said.

"Yayy. " I said and threw myself on him wrapping my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist.

" Don't forget the fact that we were in the middle of something... " He said.

I was confused. Middle of something!?
I broke the hug and looked at him with my confused eyes.

"What!? Don't tell me you forgot it. " He said.

"What-" I cut myself off when I remembered what happened while a smile perked up on my face. Well... A smirk to be honest.

"𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦~" I whined at him.

"Don't you dare start it. " He said and threw me on the bed pinning my arms above my head.

"Were you doing it on purpose!? " He asked me eyebrows raised.

"Well... " I started but i couldn't bring up words to speak when he looked at me like he was going to eat me if I completed that sentence.

"Y-yes. " I said looking down not being able to look at him.

I yelped when I felt him slap my thighs.

"SAN!! " I yelled at him for the sudden action.

I saw him looking at me with an expressionless face. Like we were having some kind of bdsm relationship and he was going to discipline me.

( 𝘈𝘕: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭... 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘨 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.)