✩☆𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡✩☆

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•

All of wooyoungs words killed me inside. Here he was sleeping peacefully while I was taking him back. He seems like he really did not want me here with him. I would gladly accept it if he asks me to stay with him .

Mates cannot be seperated. If they are being seperated they cannot stand for long . That could even lead to one of them dying. So after I marked him... He should not be seperated.... That's why I am scenting him now so much to the point that he could no longer take it.
He suddenly woke up due to the scent of mine ig.

" 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨!? " He asked me.
"𝘚𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. " He did not speak back to me. I wonder why.

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

I knew about all those stuff. I knew mates cannot be seperated for long and what will be the consequences if they are seperated. Guiltiness washed over me now. He still cared for me and scented me.

Why do I have to experience this?!.
When we were back at my home...
I couldn't avoid him. We were in an awkward situation standing beside each other knowing that nobody would start the conversation.

He turned back to leave. I just couldn't take it anymore and hugged him from back.
He was taken back ig. But he still did respond to it. I took the initiative to kiss him and I ran off inside now.

"Yeosang ahhh!? " I called out to which I immediately got an response.
But it was not a response from yeosang. It was my dad.
He swung his hands over me to slap me. I closed my eyes shut and my cheek stung due to the force he used.

"Why tf did you go with him when I asked you not to!? " He asked me.
"And why the fuck did you slap me when you got no right to!? " I snapped back.
"No right!? Uh. What a joke is this. I am your father wooyoung. " He said.
"Then act like one. " I said and now rolled my eyes and turned back to run upstairs to go to my room.

But my dad immediately stopped me from doing so.
"You are not going anywhere. " He said and dragged me somewhere.
"W-where are y-you taking me!? " I asked.
"Somewhere you cannot escape again from and go to that bastard!! " He said smirking.

"What do you mean by that!? And bastard!? You are the one and only bastard I know.!! " I yelled now to which I only got an punch again.
"What are you doing dad!? You were not like this. " I said while tears started to flow down my cheeck.

"You got this to yourself wooyoung. "
I heard him speak before my eyes started to black out and I soon realised I fainted now.

When I opened my eyes I could see I was tied to a chair now in some kinda room that gave a whole of a horror movie vibe. I was scared as hell.
Shit.

It was really dark and I started to become nervous as minutes passed by

I wanted to cover my scent inorder to show San that I was in trouble. But after what I did to him I couldn't bring myself to do that.
×××××××××××