✩☆𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒✩☆

It was a good morning. The start of the day. The purple light poking through the window. This made wooyoung wake up. It was his eighteenth birthday. He went downstairs and saw yeosang his brother and his dad talking to each other. His dad was his favorite. He was a kind hearted man. He loved both wooyoung and yeosang dearly.

Wooyoung and yeosang both were from different mothers. But they were both really close that they would do anything for each other. Both of them were omegas. But this does not make them weak according to them. They are not weak. Both princes had confidence. But there is this invisible weakness which comes only when they meet their soulmate.

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

It was now almost night. They both wished me to be happy the entire life since it was my bday and then they Both was busy talking about the kingdom. But i was not. My dad always tells me i am still a baby to him and i dont need to get involved in the kingdoms affairs.

That time there came a knock on the door to which I immediately jumped over and ran to it.I saw jimin and jungkook standing there. I immediately smiled and threw myself on them.

" Woah woah. Calm down wooyoung ah. " They both said at the same time.
I giggled at this.
"I thought you guys forgot me. " I said while pouting.
" Stop whining and first let them in. "
I heard yeosangs voice.
Now it was them who giggled and came inside.
"Happy birthday silly. " Jimin wished me.
"Yea happy birthday woo. " Jk said now which made me smile.
(𝘈𝘕: 𝘵𝘩𝘰 𝘫𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 18...𝘫𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮.)

After we spent some good time it was time to bid byes and be left alone again.
I was sitting in my bed and stared at the ceiling. Thinking something and drifted to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night cuz I couldn't sleep. I thought of going to yeosangs room but i realised he was out to an other kingdom to send some message.

I could hear some talkin sounds down the window. But it didn't matter now.
So I went to sleep again. But i heard the telephone ringing so i took the call.

"Hello!? " I said.
"Prince wooyoung. There is someone who entered the building. He knocked every guards now. " A guard said now.
" WHAT!?"
I cut the call and ran towards my fathers room and unlocked it.

"Dad!? " I shook him to wake him up.
" Dad wake upp!! " Now he stirred from the sleep.

"What happened wooyoung ah ,why are you tensed? " He asked now worriedly.
"Dad someone broke through the kingdom and knocked every guards down. " I said.

He immediately took his weapons and got up.
" Don't be afraid. I will take care of it." He said and went out.
"How could anyone come to the kingdom and knock down every guards. Who had this guts? " I asked myself as I hid behind a pillar.

My dad was shocked now. To see someone walking towards him. He was a demon .

" Choi san!? " My dad called out

Now the guy smirked.
" Didn't see me coming. Right? "
I heard the voice.
"Choi. Not today. Please. " I heard my dad speak.

PLEASE!? Why did my dad act like that around him? He was not like this.
He never used the word please!
The guy laughed hysterically.

"Then when Mr. Jung!? " He asked now.
"Choi. My son is here today. " My dad said.
"Oh. Really!? Now now.. Where is that birdie" He asked.
" I won't show him to you. He isn't involved in this. " My dad said.
"Oh. Come on. I am not here for that. I am here to collect whats mine. "
The guy said now.

"Yours!? " My dad asked now.
"Jung wooyoung. " The guy said and showed his hand to my dad.
What did he mean by that!? I thought to myself.

"WHAT!? I won't give him to you. " My dad said now.
" I wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone who stops me from getting what's fucking mine Mr. Jung. And you are not an exception. " The guy said.
I was shook. Kill!? Mine!? What did he mean.

"GUARDS!! Come get him. " My dad said.
When the guards came... I knew the guy would kill every guards. And he did.
My dad was shook.

I came out hiding from the pillar and directly looked at the guy. "Wooyoung? Why did you come out? "
My dad asked me.
"Who is this. "I asked. Now really tired thinking about what was going on.
"No one. Now go hide. " He said tensed.
" Fucking stop dad. Who. Is. This? I wanna know. Hiding cannot stop him from getting me. Say me. Who is this please. " I said.
The guy was smirking by now.
"Say him Mr. Jung. Who am I? " The guy sassed.

" W-wooyoung....he is your soul mate...." He spoke.
I was shook now.
Soulmate!? I thought demons were mated only to angels?!

"And I killed his father in the past. "
"What!?... Dad... I thought you were n-nice... Why would you? " I said and fell to my knees.

" That's not important . Now go hide." He said.
"I wouldn't hide myself from my mate dad. " I spoke still confused about the mate thing.
"Wooyoung. It's not time for that. Guards take wooyoung out of here. "

He spoke and another few set of guards came now. They tried to drag me away. I was at the edge of crying. Dad knew that I hate it when someone touches me.
"L-Leave Me" I said.
San immediately threw their hands off me.
" Touch him again. And your dead. "
He spoke through gritted teeth .
I didn't know what came into me that I hugged him. I was comfortable with him.

" Leave him now choi. " My father spoke.
I didn't know why but tears started to flow from my eyes. I was still hugging him. I didn't know if I should take my hands away or not.

"Dad. Why are you like this? "
I spoke now still crying.
" I am just protecting you wooyoung ah. " He said.

"Protecting!? Me!? From my soul mate!? " I asked annoyed.
"You don't know him son. " My dad said.
I looked into sans eyes. Yeah. I don't know anything about him.

Again my dad called some guards to seperate me and San. God. How dumb was my dad!?
I remained cool at the situation now. I knew they would end up the same way as before.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands in my waist pulling me roughly.
As I looked up... I could see San fighting with them with his hand still in my waist.

Oh. How I wish yeosang was here all the time.....

𝘈𝘕: 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦.... 𝘐𝘨 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 :()