✩☆𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠✩☆

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

It was 2 days since I last saw san. I miss him so much. But I still haven't made a decision right?! When I was thinking about that a knock disturbed my thoughts.
I slowly went to open the door to see miss chae standing there.
"Wooyoung. Your father ordered me to tell you to get ready for tonight's royal feast. " She said.
"Royal feast?! " I asked.
"Yea. You need to find your princess there. Every Royal family will come here. " She said.
"Princess!? " I said in disbelief.
Did I hear it wrong!? Ughhh!
"Yes wooyoung ah. But dont worry. Just say you don't like anyone. " She said.
"It's not that simple Miss chae. You know my dad. " I said.
"It's okay. We will take care of it. Now go get ready wearing this. " She said.
I only hummed along clearly annoyed by the whole situation.
I started getting ready now. My dad would not like it if I disobey him right?! I told to myself and wore the outfit Miss chae gave me.

( 𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( 𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵)

"You look good wooyoung ah.!! "I heard yeosang say. But I was not in the mood. I did not like it at all.
I engulfed him into a hug and sighed.
"What happened? Why are you sad? "
He asked me.
"Are you happy with dads decision? "
I asked him.
"No. But I am just gonna enjoy the food here. I am excited about that only. " He said.
"Why don't you talk like an elder brother!? " I giggled and asked him now.
He was a mood changer. And that's why I love him so much.
"Wooyoung ah dont worry. We both will say we don't like anyone here okay? " He asked me.
Suddenly we were interrupted by a knock.
Again it was miss chae.
" It's time to go now. " She said.
I sighed and went along with her.

When I saw everything it was almost like a wedding

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When I saw everything it was almost like a wedding.
Eww. I don't like this atmosphere. I said to myself , took a drink and went to a corner place where no one was.
I could see jimin walking to me.
"Jimin ahhh!! " I ran to him.
"Wtf.! Why are you so loud?! "
He said almost like scolding me.
Hmph. I stomped my feet and said "your just jealous you don't have a voice like mine. "
"Yea yea. Whatever. I thought you liked San!? What now? Lost interest!? " He asked smirking.
"Yah! No! My dad is forcing me to attend this. " I said.
"Jimin ahh can you come and help me with this? " I could hear yeosang call for jimin. He immediately left me alone and went off.
After a while of being alone... Suddenly someone came to me.
"Wanna drink cutie? " A man asked me.
"Nah. " I simple said shrugging.
"Yah! Why don't you? " He asked trying to drag me out.
"What is even your problem. Go fuck yourself. " I said trying to wriggle his hands off me.
" Ughhh... L-Leave me. " I said shifting uncomfortably.
He still dragged me out to a room. I tried to catch the wooden thing near the door to atleast not go inside.
But I couldn't. He was stronger than me.
Suddenly he was pushed harshly on the ground. I turned around to see none other than the choi San.
"Wanna die!? " He asked at the man flowing with anger.
" Who even are you. What is it to yo-" Before he could finish... San grabbed him from the floor and punched him.
"What are y-yo-" Again he was cut off by San punching him again and again.
" San stop. You are gonna kill him. "
I said tugging into his fabric.
He pushed the man and said....
"Get the fuck outta here. Now! "
Woahhh. He is hot.
When the guy walked out... He turned to me and grabbed my chin to make me look at him.
(𝘈𝘕: 𝘣𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 ;) )
"Why would you be alone in this party! Why don't you have a companion. " He started exploding.
" San. Calm down. " I said hands on his shoulders.
"Do you know what would've happened if I didn't come here? " He asked me.
"Yea. I am sorry. " I said.

He sighed and turned back not facing me.
" Sannnn. " I whined and back hugged him.
" Sorry. I will not go alone anywhere hereafter. " I said.
I could sense he was still jealous and upset.
He was controlling himself from his anger ig.
I loosened my hands a little and tried to take it off.

And that's when San took my hands and pinned me to the wall and kissed me.
×××××××××××
𝘐 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘻 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑♛︎𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें