✩☆𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑡✩☆

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

I woke up to the smell of something which wasn't really sweet. It was terrible. I looked around to find the blood stained shirt of san laying on the ground peacefully.

Ugh. Just then flashbacks flashed before my eye. I remembered last night. The thought of it made me feel worser than what I thought it would. Killing my father. But I surely did not regret anything. He was an asshole. He deserved it.

I thought of going outside. But it made me feel sick. I just went to the balcony and sat for sometime there. When I was about to get up... I felt a strong pain in my chest. I leaned down and checked inside my shirt to find my injured chest bleeding heavily.

"S-san.... San!? " I called out.
There was no response.

"S-san!? " I called out louder this time.
I could hear footsteps sound running towards here making me feel relieved.

"What happened!? Shit. What did you do wooyoung!? " He asked panicking.

I didn't answer him and let him take care of me. He immediately tore my shirt away and started wiping the blood and took care of it himself.

I didn't look away for a second. How stunning can this man be!? I left him just because of that shitty woman!?
Ugh. How dumb can I be!?

Before I could process more.. He stood up from the bed. I grabbed his hand immediately.

"P-please stay here. " I whispered slightly.
He took a while to answer.

"No wooyoung. I have some work which I haven't completed. I need to take care of that. " He said and left me there making me think and dwell on the same thing. How much guilt ive been feeling is indescribable. if only I haven't listened to that woman... He would have been here.

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•

He was my everything. He needed to know that. But he didnt. He didn't realise how much I needed him in my life. I knew he was feeling bad. I knew he would be blaming himself for the death of his father. he wouldn't feel guilty over him. But atleast feel slightly bad. I had to be there for him and encourage him.
But I felt guilty remembering the words he said that night.

And after all these ....here I am turning back and opening the door to go back only to see him crying with his head over his knees.