✩☆𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠☆✩

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

And there he was looking at me expressionless as if he was going to discipline me as a punishment.

"Ow! " I swear I heard a crack from my jaw when he forcefully made me look up at him.

"Do that again. And i swear you are not gonna walk for months. " He said in a stern tone.

I knew it was not his maximum level. He could do more. And i wanted it.
I knew exactly how to test him and bring this side of him.

"Oh I will." I said and confidently and looked up at him hiding my nervousness while his eyes darkened even more and he was judging me.

"And you cannot do anything
about it. " I added fuel on the fire making it impossible for me to walk tomorrow ig. Do I care about it!?
Hell no.

He immediately switched my position and almost tore off my clothes instantly and crashed his lips not on my lips. But my NECK.

I couldn't build up sentences as I was experiencing the pleasure way too much.

"San.. 𝘈𝘢𝘩𝘩!! " I winced in pain after he left hickeys all over my neck and even in my chest.

"Shut that pretty mouth of yours. Work with it only when asked to. " He said making me almost cum at what he said.

I swear to God... I do not live for cocks. But those pretty words from sans mouth which degrade me so much to the point that it keeps reminding I belong to only him and as of he is not willing to let others touch even a single hair of mine.

I wanted him badly. So badly. I just wanted to touch him atleast. But afraid of his reactions... I didn't.

"Don't hold back. Speak. " He said.

"I want you San ah. Please. " I asked him.

"As you wish. " He said and started fingering me by slow pace and getting the pace up eventually.

I thought how ugly I would look like this from the point of view of him.
Like shit. Aren't I!? I asked to myself as I was becoming nervous at the thought of that.

My hands started trembling and yet I shooed those thoughts away and was back it.

"Do not force yourself. Push me away if you're uncomfortable alright!? " He asked me as he was slowly entering me now.