✩☆𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑦✩☆

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•

It's been a month since everything has happened. I accepted what wooyoung requested me and the ceremony of me being the king was held today. The fact is that today is the ꉣ꒤ꋪꉣ꒒ꏂ ꒯ꋬꌦ as
expected was really making me nervous.

It was supposed to be a happy day. The day which was supposed to change my entire life starting from here. As an alpha to my omega I was supposed to take care of both him and the kingdom now.

Ruling a whole ass kingdom is not easy. Atleast for me who was 21 y/o just now. I couldn't believe the fact that I was going to be crowned the king of aura kingdom. And I was supposed to look after everything.

Whatever wrong doings are going in the society... Whatever good festivals are being celebrated... I was supposed to be standing in front and make the right decision and make the others feel safe with me.

All these thoughts were interrupted by the knock on the door. I was surprised to see who it was.

My mom. Who I last saw... Idk now. For almost 3 to 4 months ig!? And she was standing there dressed up like a Paris doll. Eww. The sight in front of me made me throw up.

Acting as if she was happy to see me... She was smiling at me.

"Ohhh San ah... How are you!? " She asked me.

"A- uh yea fine. " I answered shifting uncomfortably.

"It's been so long. And you are becoming the king now!? You must own lots properties now ig!? " She asked.

Wow. Out of all topics she needed to bring the money. Has she got no shame?!

I could see wooyoung standing at the door in the front.

"Ohh wooyoung ssi. How are you!?
It has been so long since you both
left. " She asked turning to him now.

Suddenly I was called be taehyung who wanted to speak about something.

I gave an apologetic look at wooyoung and went away with tae now.

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

The woman in front of me. The only woman who made me feel this anxious. The one who almost broke our relationship apart. The only one ever I felt disgusted to be with.

"𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?~"
She asked me.

"𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. " I spat at her.

She immediately raised her hands to slap me. But i stopped it giving my force back.

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦.. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦
𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. "

I said and left the place now very annoyed of the whole situation. She dared to come here after what happened!? Tch.

( 𝘈𝘕 : 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰!!!!!!! )

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑♛︎𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara