✩☆𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦☆✩

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•

"It's about the time sir. " I heard those five guards sticking beside me and saying in chorus.

"Yea. I will bring wooyoung too. Go get everything done. " I said.

I went to the room to check inside since I didn't even hear a practical breathing sound inside. And then there was wooyoung sleeping peacefully. The moonlight which stuck around his side face making him looking glorious was everything I wished to see. I don't want to disturb him. But he has to wake up.

I wouldn't continue anything about this problem without him for TWO reasons.
One. I have constant feeling of worry. There was this question playing in my mind 'would anything happen if I left him alone? '
Two. I didn't want him to feel dependant. So that even if he is alone sometimes... He needn't need to constantly depend on me everytime. So that I wouldn't worry about him.

So I woke him up.

He looked so drained after waking up.
God. Why does he have to go through all these things when I was the one who initiated all this!? I was the main reason everyone has to go through this. I wanted to blame everything on myself. I felt guilt build up everywhere along my body and mind.

I pushed it away instantly when I felt him hug me. The air here was so calming and gently blowed up my mind with ease.

It was so relaxing that I could forget everything I was thinking earlier.

"Sannie!? " He called me out.

"Mmm!? "

"Do you think we will be able to make it? Is it easy for us to win over them? What will hap-"

I cut him off by placing a soft kiss on his lips. He was so cute. Yet again the feeling of worry rushed over me.
He was putting a lot of pressure in thinking about all these. I know he is worried too. But I didn't want him to worry.

This played with my guiltiness. It again made me think that he is worried only because of me. It was all me why he is so pressured.

That was the thing which made me stop killing others. Yet here I was gonna kill another non-humanic power. Tho this isn't gonna cause us any damage as we are safe afterwards... It still taunted me over how I kept on worrying others. Especially him. Who meant almost the world to me.