✩☆𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙☆✩

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

I winced in pleasure as soon as I felt him inside me. It was a feeling that I didn't get from anybody. Well I don't know if I should tell him or not... But i am not a virgin.

I already lost my virginity to one of my friends. Mingi. He was one of my bestest friend. But as soon as he moved towns... We lost contact with each other.

On my 16th birthday was my first fuck. But it never gave me butterflies and dragon flies in my stomach like this.
(𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘰.)

But the thought of lying to him... Made me feel guilty.
I stopped my actions.

"What happened!? " He asked me tone filled with worry.

"San... If I say lied to you... Would you forgive me!? " I asked.

"What lie!? " He asked me eyes darkening but again replaced with the same worried face.

"Well... I said I was a virgin when you first fucked me right!? I was not. " I said and I could see he was mad about it. Not really mad. But jealous.

"Who was it and when!?" He asked.

"A friend of mine. When I was 16 . " I replied.

"I swear I have no feelings for him. It was really quick. " I said and was trying to convince him.

"Was he good!? " He asked me.

I pulled him by his neck and kissed him.

"Never. He never gave me the same feeling as yours. It meant nothing to me. I swear. Ple-"

"I trust you. But believe me I would make you feel how much you mean to me. It's not about sex. But pure love baby. I swear too. I would never let myself into others until I die. " He said.

The corner of my eye started tearing up hearing these words come from him. He not only made me feel better... But made me feel alive. I was the source of love for someone. It made me feel useful. Unlike the time I felt useless.

He pulled me into a kiss again entering me so as to continue what we were doing.

And this time... It felt real. The 'real' feeling which I longed for. The comfort zone I wanted was always with him. And no one single person will deny it.

( 𝘈𝘕 : 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦!!! 𝘐𝘥𝘬 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩.)