✩☆𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑✩☆

(𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘐 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴... 𝘚𝘰 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵. 𝘚𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵.)

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•
It was the worst day here for me. Being raped by a group of people and having no one beside you to comfort you... Is the worst feeling you could have. Yup. I was totally talking about San. I was calming myself down from thinking about him.
"𝘏𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵. "
My mind voice spoke.
"𝘠𝘦𝘢...𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶. " The other one said now.

When I tried to shake these thoughts away and got up to freshen up... The door opened to reveal San.
And there was he covered with the bloodiest shirt I've ever seen. Face slightly covered with blood, veins popping of indicating that he was angry.
How more hot can he be!?
But. Now. Where did those blood come from. It was not his. Which kinda relieved me but not at the same time. I was nervous. Seeing him like this for the first time made me feel something that I couldn't express.
"Wtf did you do San!? What's all
this? " I asked now breaking the silence.
"Nothing. Let me freshen up a little. "He said as if it was the slightest thing to happen in the world.
"Choi San!!!! Tell me what
happened!!. "
I yelled now clearly angry that he ignored my question which was cut off by his darkening eyes with red sparkling light and ꉣ꒤ꋪꉣ꒒ꏂ ꒒꒐ꍌꁝ꓄ which was poking through the windows again. He came closer to me which made me end up in between his arms locked with the wall beside.
I tried to get off from it only to be pushed forcely back again.
He came closer to me which made me shiver at his action.
" You look delicious. " He suddenly whispered near my ear.
Wth. Delicious!? Did I hear it wrong?
"Don't divert me San. I want an answer. Now. " I said .
"Okay fine... I killed someone. " He said now.
This didn't startle me. I knew he killed someone. The blood was obviously not his. But who was that person?
"Who did you kill!? " I asked.
"That doesn't matter. " He said which made me more furious than now.
"Oh yeA!? Fine. " I said and pushed past him just to be pulled by an arm around my waist.
"I killed the people who touched
you. " He said directly looking me in my eyes.
And mine didn't leave his either. I was kinda happy. But I shouldn't be right?!
He killed a person. Not just one.. But many only because of me.
"S-san... " I whispered...
"Yk... You are toxic. " I said completing my previous sentence.
"And you like it. " He said smiling.
"No. It's not just. How can you just go around and kill someone just like that?! " I asked.
"They touched you. Not under my watch. I wouldn't let it slide. " He simply said.
Although i was happy he would be there to protect me... It just made me more nervous.
When he tried to kiss me... For the very first time.. I blocked it.
I didn't feel like it. Atleast for now.
"Leave me alone. " I mumbled.
"Yk I wouldn't leave you wooyoung. "
He said .
"Don't just go around and kill anyone just cuz they touched me. " I said.
"No. Who gave them the rights to touch you.!? " He asked.
"That doesn't matter. Just don't kill anyone for gods sake!!! " I yelled now.

He suddenly crashed his lips to mine.
Oh. How it honestly felt when his lips touched mine was heavenly. Now... Here I am wrapping my legs on his hips and responding to the kiss as if I was a hungry bitch.
×××××××××××