✩☆ 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔✩☆

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•

I feel myself drowning in the sensation growing. Everybody in the pack stopped me from going to wooyoung. But i couldn't control myself from doing so. When I opened the door I couldn't see him go through the pain alone. He was breathtaking. I closed the door ignoring the yells outdoor.
"S-san... H-help me... " I heard him saying in between those sobs.
Was this his first heat!? Oh shit.
My wolf in me wanted it so bad... But i cannot. I cannot hurt him. I thought to myself and turned to open the door again to leave.
"San... P-please... D-dont g-o" He said.
I left every single thought alone and directly went to him and kissed him.

After a while of kissing him I slowly went to his neck finding the spot and marking it.
Now licking everything clean is also my job... So i did while scrolling my body downwards to his nipples and went with the flow, biting and nibbling at it while I was unzipping his pants.
He was a moaning mess now... Arching himself up and down drowning in this pain filled with pleasure...
I took both of our clothes off and took lube in my hands already getting impatient .
He is hurting. And i wouldn't let it slide.
I placed my dick at his entrance.
"Do you really want this?? " I asked.
He nodded vigorously now.
"I need a verbal answer wooyoung. "
I said through gritted teeth sternly.
"Yes.. Please san. " He said.
With satisfaction I slid it slowly inside him....after a while of playing it I started to move slowly.
It's his first time . So i really shouldn't go overboard now. I thought and actually went slow... Before we both collapsed down.
"This was the greatest feeling I have felt San. Thank you. " He said to me showing tiredness in my voice still smiling.
"Yeah. Me too. Now take rest I will take care of you. " I said and cleaned him while he was deeply in his sleep.
When I finished dressing him up... I went out to see everyone glaring at me. Ofc they were all angry.
I tried to ignore them only to get stopped by jongho.
" Wtf did you do to him San?! " He asked me.
I turned around and shot a glance at him eyebrows raised. I was surprised... He never swears at me and the first time he did not call me hyung.
"What do you think you are doing?"
I asked him.
"And what did you think you were doing with him.. Hyung?? " It was him who raised his eyebrows at me now.
"I didn't do any-" I started only to get cut off by taehyung.
"Shut it San. You marked him didn't you!? " He asked me.
"Yea I did. But I asked him before I did. " I said calmly.
"You are not kidding me right now right!? You fucking did what!? " Taehyung asked me.
"Fuck off hyung. Let me clear it out myself. Don't get involved in this. "
I said.
"San... You do know that both omegas and alphas do not think right when they are experiencing their heat right!? " Yunho asked me.
"Why do y'all act as if you are me.!? Be in my place and you wouldn't talk like this. " I said clearly annoyed by the fact that no one tried to understand me.
I immediately left the place and drove off somewhere where no one was.
When I was calming myself down... I could smell some scent which was new...
"Whose scent is that? " I asked to my inner wolf.
It immediately gave the answer...
" Taehyungs mate.. Name is 𝙠𝙞𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠. "

×××××××××××
*𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥*
(𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 .)

𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺( 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥) 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦!!

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵. .

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘫𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬.