✩☆𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒✩☆

•𝙎𝙖𝙣•

I woke up feeling something wet and sticky. Ofc it's this shit. I thought and gently dragged myself from wooyoungs arms to the washroom to clean up.

After I cleaned myself I decided to wake wooyoung up cuz he also needed to clean up .

"Wooyoung. Wake up. " I said and shook him up.

He slightly stirred from the sleep and looked up.

"What do you want San? Let me sleep peacefully. " He said.

"Drag your ass here right fucking
now. " I stated.

"Ughhhhh. Can yo-" He immediately stopped after looking into my eyes.
He whined slightly and tried to get up but sat on the bed with folded arms. What is he even up to!?

"Wooyoung. Don't te-"

"I cannot fucking get up. Why are you always bossy? " He said turning away from me.
And that's when it hit me. His legs must be sore after last night right!?

"Aw... Sorry baby. I forgot. " I said and and kissed him on his forehead.

He still sulked and tried to get up without my help.

"Woo~ " I whined at him and tried to get him not to ignore me.

When I got no answer I lifted him in bridal style and walked to the washroom.

"Leave me. " He said struggling and continuously and tried to wriggle off my grip.

"Stop it wooyoung. " I said sternly but he still didn't.

When I went inside I dropped him in the bath tub and turned on the tap.

" If you don't wanna get punished like yesterday... Drop it. " I said and went back from him to help him wash his hair.

He stopped it and went silent for sometime.

"Babe. Are you seriously upset!? " I asked him.

He nodded his head cutely and whispered a small sulky 'yes'.

"Don't be. I am sorry that I forgot about it babe. " I said and he smiled at me and kissed me to which we both smiled.

✧・゚:*◌⑅♡⋆⋆♡⑅*:・゚✧

After that pleasant bath wooyoung told me something unexpected.

"So... San... " He called out.
"Yeah!? " I asked him.

"Well you do know that I am supposed to take over my fathers position right!? " He asked me suddenly.

"Well... Do you want to!? " I asked him.

"No. I don't. But I am responsible for all these now . So can I ask you one thing!? "

"Yeah sure. " I said.

"Can you take over instead of me!? "
He asked me. I was shocked to say the least.

"Well... If you don't want to... It's ok. I just feel like you are more suitable for that. Now... Since you're my mate... I don't have a single problem about you taking my fathers lead. " He said.

"No. It's not like that. I was just shocked. " I said.

"So... Are you fine with it!? " He asked me.

𝘈𝘕 : 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭. 𝘋𝘖𝘜𝘉𝘓𝘌 𝘜𝘗𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘚 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘺𝘺𝘺𝘺!!!!