✩☆𝑡𝑜𝑥𝑖𝑐✩☆

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

"S-an you told me you wouldn't be mad... " I said frightened by his expression.

His face immediately softens after seeing my state. I was trembling over his alpha scent. It was too domineering for me. It was supposed to keep me calm and safe.

But he is mad now. The thing which I feared the most about him.

He pulled me into a really comforting hug which actually still wasn't fully comforting since I could sense he was still not over it.

"I am sorry I misunderstood you baby. You could have told me what happened. I would've killed her for your happiness. " He told me.

"San. Stop it. Your level of toxicity is insane. Stop killing people for the sake of me San. I am still not even over my father. I don't even know what came into me that I told you to kill him.. " I said.

"I don't care. I would kill millions if they hurt you. I don't care about my reputation as the king. They're dead if they hurt you in any way. " He said.

Should I feel happy about the thought of him saying that he would kill millions for me Or should I feel bad for thinking killing someone would give me peace!?

"Accept or not San...sometimes you've hurt me too. That doesn't mean you will kil-"

I couldn't complete myself as he brought my hands to his neck.

"Kill me. " He said.

"I- San!! What do you think you are doing!? " I asked as I felt him use my hands to choke himself.

"Stop it san. You know I can't. " I said hitting his chest.

He simply laughed. What did he have to laugh about it!?

"I was joking babe... Don't cry. " He said in between his laugh.

"Your mother wasnt when she said she wanted to kill me. " I sassed with him.

And now I his eyes immediately darkened. He left the room immediately.

Shit. I followed him and yelled his name meanwhile. But he didn't budge.

I quickly managed to push past him and stood in front of him.

I felt 4 pairs of eyes at our direction. But I didn't care now.

I hugged him immediately and released my scent to calm him down. An omegas scent isn't as powerful as an alpha. But if your bonding is true then there isn't any powerful scent other than yours . I knew it.

He immediately relaxed. If it continues like this I wouldn't hesitate to send him to a therapy. I joked to myself at this serious moment.

"Please dont do anything stupid san. Learn to control yourself. Please. " I stated.

"Bu-"

"No buts. Please. Try for me. Please!? "

I asked and he nodded after a while of thinking. I didn't let go of him still. Holding onto him like he was my everything. I wouldn't oppose the thought tho!?