Hello

Dear Readers,

I'm Zola Tau, the creator of "Veil of the Dusken Rose." Before you immerse yourself in the pages ahead, there are several points I'd like to highlight:

"Veil of the Dusken Rose" is deeply inspired by the rich and expressive world of Korean dramas, as well as fragments from my previous, unfinished novels. It is imperative to note that this work is not intended to mock or undermine the substantial value and cultural depth of the aforementioned inspirations. My respect for the dramas and the exceptionally talented individuals who bring them to life is immense, and my works seek to honor them, approaching their cultural contexts with genuine reverence and admiration.

While my narrative style typically adopts a more understated exploration of romance, this novel ventures into realms of explicit content. Should your preferences lean towards softer romantic delineations, I invite you to explore my alternative writings. As this story does take place in the Joseon era, please understand it's written to reflect that time, sexism ect.

My fascination with the diverse tropes found within K-dramas is deeply rooted, seeing them as a fascinating dimension of storytelling. I wish to underscore that my affinity for K-dramas revolves exclusively around the stories they unfold. I hold a deep respect for the multifaceted complexities and the unique identities of Koreans and Asians, recognizing that dramas, while compelling, are slices of entertainment and not exhaustive depictions of their vibrant cultures.

I am excited for you to navigate through "Veil of the Dusken Rose" and immensely value your feedback and reflections. Your engagement propels me forward, inspiring the continuation and sharing of my stories. It is crucial to note that all rights to "Veil of the Dusken Rose" are reserved by me, and unauthorized reproductions, particularly on platforms like Wattpad, are unequivocally prohibited.

Your support, interactions, and shared enthusiasm are pivotal in assisting me to connect with a wider readership. It is my sincere hope that "Veil of the Dusken Rose" brings you moments of joy and thoughtful reflection.

Warm regards,
Zola Tau

—————————————————————————