Sesshomaru part 2!

BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE HAS BEEN UP TO LATELY! PLEASE COMMENT AND REMEMBER THAT IM NOT THE GENIUS THAT MADE UP INUYASHA AND ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS FROM THE ANIME! BY THE WAY THE NEW COVER WAS DRAWN BY ME! FUN FACTS YAY!

SESSHOMARU

After a week I finally found the hiding spot of Rikku. She resided in a swap near the border of my lands and the South Jaken and Ah-Un was wading through the much catching up to me.

"Oh, well if it isn't the Lord of the west. Lose something?" Said a small woman coming from a rundown shack. Her hair was golden and was up in a ponytail with many braids. Her eyes were a pure blue but now where as pretty as my mate's eyes. She wore a yellow kimono with an orange obi.

"You wrench! How dare you say such things to the great Lord Sesshomaru?" Jaken screeched causing my ears to ring. How I detested that demon so. I wonder how I haven't killed him yet.

"Shut up you stupid toad! Now then Milord, I assume you have come to get your arm back." Rikku said with a pleasant smile.

"Hn."

"Well I'm sorry to say that I can't help you." She said. I narrowed my eyes at her. "What I mean to say is that you don't require what I need to get your arm back."

"What is it you need?" I asked growing agitated. Now that I have found her she now tells me that I need to bring her something to get my arm back.

"I need another demon who is of equal power to you." She explained. I continued my glare at the woman. "I need to draw from a power that is equal to yours otherwise your new arm will be weak." She said. 'One who is of equal power?'

"No one is my equal." I said coldly.

"Your mate is. Word is that she is your exact equal in demonic aura though her powers seem to compliment yours. Her very appearance is said to seem to be made for you perfectly." Rikku said unphased by me. 'My mate? Very well then.' I turned around and started walking further into the Calm Lands.

ALEX AND CO.

"I TAKE A WALK! TAKE A WALK, TAKE A WALK, TAKE A WALK TAKE A WALK!" I sang the chorus from 'Take a walk' by Pasion Pit as we walked through the forest. I stepped and nodded my head to the beat. I began to hum the rest of the song. The clouds had yet to go away from that morning but it didn't rain. Normally I wouldn't care, walking in rain was the best but now I have a human with me who could get a cold. No way in hell would I do anything to endanger Rin's health? It was so easy to die from an illness in this time.

"Rin loves to sing too!" Rin said walking up to me but she kept behind me off to the side. I frowned. 'Maybe see was a little nervous around me?'

"Really? That's very good! Singing is a great way to pass the time or express yourself!" I said walking backwards to look at her. I looked up to the sky and sighed when I realized that the I couldn't see the sun. But I was going to take a wild guess that it was noon. That meant that it was lunch time for Rin.

"Rin never thought about it like that before. She just enjoyed singing!" She said happily as ever.

"Well then, Twin!" I said turning back around and stopping and sitting against a tree.

"Yeah?" They asked trotting up to me.

"Go hunting for something for Rin to eat." I ordered them off with a wave of my hand. The looked to another and shrugged before walking off into the forest. I sighed at placed my head in my hands as music started to invade my thoughts. God how I missed my MP3 player....and my Ps3 and Xbox 360. If I had those and my Tv I think I could be happy here, sure I would miss my family and friends still but at least I could play Legend of Dragoon and Skyrim.