Ohhhh New Powers!

JMJ- IN THE WORDS OF SATAN FROM LEO AND SATAN....YOU ASKED FOR IT!

ALEX-OMG I LOVE THAT CARTOON! IT'S SO CUTE BUT HORRIBLE AT THE SAME TIME.

JMJ-I STILL THINK HAPPY TREE FREINDS IS WORSE THEN LEO AND SATAN BUT LEO AND SATAN US DEFFINATLY COOLER!

ALEX-ARE WE FORGETING SOMETHING?

JMJ-.......NO I DONT THINK SO WHY?

ALEX- I DONT KNOW I JUST FEEL THAT THEIRS SOMETHING THAT WAS ARE FORGETTING ABOUT.....

JMJ- DID YOU GET INTO STONER STEVES STASH?

ALEX- NOOOOOOOO!

JMJ-*SQUINT EYES* IM WATCHING YOU.

It was nice being in the company of the enchantresses again. Not to mention training was just what the doctor ordered. It took my mind off of everything except for becoming a boss ass bitch. I could face it, I fight with a stick and control gravity. I'm not that impressive. So finding and learning new powers is the idea thing for me. Soar warned me that tonight at the celebration Lady Inukimi is hosting that many demons, male and female, won't be too pleased with me. They will try to size me up to see if they can challenge my right as alpha female and Lady of both West and Calm Lands. I'm so glad Sora warned me because I don't think Lady Inukimi or my MATE would have.

Training was hard though and very aggregating. Sora would try to give me suggestions then Denna would moan and groan about how it should be easy for me. I snapped on her telling her I'm sorry I wasn't born a demon SOMEONE made me into one.

"Come on I know you can do it!" Denna cheered me on as I sat. I was now trying something new with my aura. I was drawing it all into myself, which was hard to do and borderline on painful. Then when it felt like I could draw it into myself anymore I forced it all out as hard as I could. Relief washed over me in waves.

"Woah!" Denna said awestruck. I opened my eyes and was startled to see that it was night out. I looked around us and realized that no, it wasn't night time. I couldn't see the trees in the forest but I could see the palace.

"It's like a dome..." I mused. The guards all were freaking out and so were a few of the servants. I would do if I were in their shoes. I was feeling the same excitement a kid does when they're in a blanket fort they just built. Not to mention it was so pretty. The stars all twinkled in various colors and the galactic dust was sprinkled across the inky blackness. When I envisioned a comet shooting across the darkness I was rewarded with one.

"Milady, I believe you are distressing the palace." Sora said snapping me out of my trance. I sighed but stopped pushing out my energy and just let it go back to normal. The night sky faded back to day and the trees came into view again.

The guards were still running around with their heads chopped off but the servants went back to whatever it was they were doing.

"Oh, calm your selves it was me who darkened the sky!" I screamed making all the guards freeze and look down at me. Once they saw who it was they apologize then got back to their posts and told the others why the sky had changed. I sighed and turned back to Sora.

"You made a really big barrier." She pointed out.

"Really I thought I just made a dome of the night sky." I said.

"It is accentually the same."

"Oh well, I could control it though! I made that comet rip through the sky by just thinking it." I cried happily.

"Wow! Maybe you can make it completely dark! Like with now stars or anything! Then you could sniff out or listen for anyone in your barrier!" Denna suggested excitedly.