Sesshomaru

JMJ-GASP I DIDNT HAVE AN AUTHORS NOTE IN THE LAST CHAPTER! NAUGHTY NAUGHTY JMJ! LOL OKAY GUY YOU KNOW THE DRILL! HERE A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO SESSHOMARU AND HOW HE FEEL AND WHAT HES GOING TO DO! YAY CLAP YOUR HANDS PEOPLE!

SESSHOMARU-YOU SHOULD JUST MAKE THE REST OF THE STORY FROM MY POINT OF VEIW.

ALEX-HELL NO IM THE STAR!

JMJ-ACTUALY I WILL BE ADDING A FEW CHAPTERS FROM HIS VEIW POINT.

SESSHOMARU P.O.V DURING THE WAR.

I knew it wouldn't be long before she came back to accept the terms for my help. The Calm Lands weren't known for their military strength after all. She did last longer than I had expected though.

When she came to me and accepted I felt the need to take her to my chambers and take her that night as my mate. When she demanded that I help her defend her lands first I was disappointed and angry. No one speaks to me, Lord of the West, that way. Not without losing their life. I accepted the terms however not wanting her to storm off again. Having only meet her a few times I could see her doing that having claim to have no interest in me. Which was new to me since every woman I had meet either feared or lusted after me. A few fools even fancied themselves in love with me. But with Alex I had found that I felt a strange pull towards her before I even meet her. It puzzled me on exactly what was the reason but no matter how much it wondered I never found a reasonable answer.

She was so strange and not like the other women I had seen. Her demon blood was strong there was no doubt about it. Yet she and mother claimed her to be birth a human. Weither that was true matter not to me.

The war was short and easily won. Those lesser demons stood no chance against my ranks. If I had truly wanted I could have taken them all down myself but that would have taken time. Time which I didn't want to spend.

She and her generals did a good job of leading her men and she herself was very active in the battles. Another thing I found myself drawn to. Most women wouldn't step foot on the battle field. They found it to be too dirty. Alex on the other hand didn't seem to care about all the blood guts and other fluids which came from fighting. Each fight she would be reeking and would be covered head to toe in her enemies. She obviously needed more training with her staff seeing as she never used its ultimate technic.

It took us three months for the South to finally admit defeat. It had annoyed me that it had taken longer than a month like I had planned. I knew Alex would hold her end of the deal but I felt the need to claim her as mine as soon as possible.

I was convinced that she was the best if not only choice in a mate I had. The more I thought about her the more I was certain that she would be mine. She seemed perfect for me even if she needed to be trained to fight better and learn how to be more proper. She was too familiar with her men and generals. Particularly the elites. The twins where constantly hanging around her as so did the other male monkey. The other two, the female and male kept their distance most of the times.

On the walk home she hanged behind me with her people for the beginning of it. It was too loud and she was too far for me to hear what she was saying even with my demonic hearing. Before I caved in and walked back to her to force her to walk beside me like she should she started to pick up her pace. She walked with me off to my right side no an inch a head not an inch behind. I almost purred with satisfaction but refrained from doing so.

I knew she was looking at me every now and then but would look away as to not be caught. It was sun rise when I glanced over at her and made eye contacted. She stiffened and blushed.

"Hn" I said amused with her reaction I spiked my aura at her. She quickly looked away and I returned my gaze forward. 'She was a strange one indeed.' I thought before retracting my aura from her.