The First Time I Saw Him.

JMJ-HEY GUYS HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER! MUHAHAHAHAH........

SESSHOMARU- AM I IN THIS CHAPTER?

JMJ-TOTALY...*SNICKER*

SESSHOMARU- *EYES NARROW*

JMJ-WHAT?

SESSHOMARU- I DONT TRUST YOU

JMJ-WHHHATTT MEEE?

SESSHOMARU- YOUR UP TO SOMETHING. YOUR SEHIMING WILL GET YOU NOW WHERE.

JMJ-OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME! *OPENS PORTAL TO REAL WORLD AND ESCAPES.*

JAKEN-LORRRDDDD SEEESSSSHHHOOOMMMAAARRUUUU!

SESSHOMARU-*WALKS OFF TOWARDS WESTERN PALACE*

Lady had taken up outside the palace into a huge field last night. I felt like chopping my ears off at this point. Lady Inukimi had droned on and on about demon politics, Dog gestures and ways of doing things. It was interesting but the sun was coming up and I was getting antsy. 'It's very interesting, but if I do it subconsciously why do I need to learn this stuff?'

"It would seem I have bored you." Lady Inukimi said sounding bored herself.

"What no! I'm sorry its just I'm anxious to learn about my powers is all." I rushed to say waving my arms out spastically.

"I see, perhaps it is time to move on then."

"Yes!" I shouted in my excitement.

"Now, I want you to jump as high as you can." She said I looked at her funny but I trusted her. I crouched down and got ready to jump as high as I could. My muscles strained but I felt something, like the lazy summer breeze. I jumped and did the human thing when they go flying in the air. I hollered and waved my arms about as if I could fly. "I HAVE A FEAR OF HEEEIIIGGHHHTTTTSS!" I screamed.

I looked down at the climax of my jump and nearly hurled, Lady Inukimi was the size of an ant. No I wasn't joking, she was an ant. I feel back down to the earth with a 'uh oh.' Frown on my face. I knew I couldn't take a rain check with my date with the ground so I braced myself. 'Don't lock you knees, relax, your a demon now not a human.' I thought breathing out a calming breath. I landed on the ground and didn't stumble or anything. My knees bent but I didn't end up on them. I straightened out and blinked. 'Hmmm, I'm rather graceful if you ask me.' I thought.

"Did you feel something when you mustered up all your strength to push off the earth?" Lady Inukimi asked not commenting on the fact I kind of made an ass of myself. Which, I was more than grateful for.

"Yes it was like a wind." I said recalling the feeling that I felt around my legs.

"That is your demonic energy. Close your eyes and focus on this wind that you felt." She said and I obeyed closing my eyes.

"Its all around me, its slower than the actual wind but its much thicker." I said with eyes still closed. It was odd, yet comforting. It was just a whisper of a breeze but I could still feel it all around me.

"Good now focus it on the bottom of your feet. Swirl the energy under you." She instructed. I open my eyes up and did as she asked. It wasn't as hard to do I focused my energy into the ground under my feet and swirled my powers counter clockwise. I felt myself getting extremely heavy and the more energy formed into the ball and the fast I made it spin the worse it got. I at this point was straining the stay up and curiously the grass around me flatten. In a few more seconds I feel flat onto the ground. I stopped trying and I felt like the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders.

"Hmmm, interesting." She said as I picked myself off the ground.

"What went wrong? I did exactly what you told me to." I whined confused.